Got any pictures?
Also, can anyone tell me if Naked & Famous Duck jeans stretch at all? Someone said they do a little earlier in the thread. The snug look much way more meggings-ish on duck compared to denim.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 781post #11701 of 134144/6/13 at 12:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11702 of 134144/6/13 at 3:23pmpost #11703 of 134144/6/13 at 3:42pmQuote:
what do you mean by saying N&F is off? there are no measurements on their website, iircpost #11704 of 134144/6/13 at 3:48pmpost #11705 of 134144/6/13 at 3:53pmpost #11706 of 134144/6/13 at 3:55pmi've read through a good portion of this thread still couldn't find my answer i even e-mailed tate+yoko. what i was wondering is how much bigger the hem would be if i had a pair of weird guys in a 28 with 35" inseam hemmed to 31" would it still be 7" or bigger? i haven't ordered yet because i've been waiting for a reply.
anyone with a 28 could measure the width of the area at 31"?post #11707 of 134144/6/13 at 5:47pmpost #11708 of 134144/7/13 at 4:01ampost #11709 of 134144/7/13 at 8:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by crosswound
i've read through a good portion of this thread still couldn't find my answer i even e-mailed tate+yoko. what i was wondering is how much bigger the hem would be if i had a pair of weird guys in a 28 with 35" inseam hemmed to 31" would it still be 7" or bigger? i haven't ordered yet because i've been waiting for a reply.
anyone with a 28 could measure the width of the area at 31"?
It will be about .15" larger at the most, not enough to worry about.post #11710 of 134144/7/13 at 11:26pm
So I was poking around in SF site and I got to my settings and looked a little deeper and you know what I found out? When I joined that forum and started posting, I noticed that no matter what I posted or responded to you would vote me down. I know you did not like the Redcore jeans and I could sort of understand voting that down, but every post about them was voted down. Then when I would ask a serious question, or respond to someone else, you would vote that down too. Why would do that? Did I do something to you?post #11711 of 134144/8/13 at 1:41ampost #11712 of 134144/8/13 at 8:05amQuote:
Rather have evo pics of jeans everyday than answering the same questions about people sizing everyday, or arguing about dumb shit like this.post #11713 of 134144/8/13 at 9:02ampost #11714 of 134144/8/13 at 10:09am
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...