Got any pictures?
Also, can anyone tell me if Naked & Famous Duck jeans stretch at all? Someone said they do a little earlier in the thread. The snug look much way more meggings-ish on duck compared to denim.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 781post #11701 of 134474/6/13 at 12:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11702 of 134474/6/13 at 3:23pmpost #11703 of 134474/6/13 at 3:42pmQuote:
what do you mean by saying N&F is off? there are no measurements on their website, iircpost #11704 of 134474/6/13 at 3:48pmpost #11705 of 134474/6/13 at 3:53pmpost #11706 of 134474/6/13 at 3:55pmi've read through a good portion of this thread still couldn't find my answer i even e-mailed tate+yoko. what i was wondering is how much bigger the hem would be if i had a pair of weird guys in a 28 with 35" inseam hemmed to 31" would it still be 7" or bigger? i haven't ordered yet because i've been waiting for a reply.
anyone with a 28 could measure the width of the area at 31"?post #11707 of 134474/6/13 at 5:47pmpost #11708 of 134474/7/13 at 4:01ampost #11709 of 134474/7/13 at 8:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by crosswound
i've read through a good portion of this thread still couldn't find my answer i even e-mailed tate+yoko. what i was wondering is how much bigger the hem would be if i had a pair of weird guys in a 28 with 35" inseam hemmed to 31" would it still be 7" or bigger? i haven't ordered yet because i've been waiting for a reply.
anyone with a 28 could measure the width of the area at 31"?
It will be about .15" larger at the most, not enough to worry about.post #11710 of 134474/7/13 at 11:26pm
So I was poking around in SF site and I got to my settings and looked a little deeper and you know what I found out? When I joined that forum and started posting, I noticed that no matter what I posted or responded to you would vote me down. I know you did not like the Redcore jeans and I could sort of understand voting that down, but every post about them was voted down. Then when I would ask a serious question, or respond to someone else, you would vote that down too. Why would do that? Did I do something to you?post #11711 of 134474/8/13 at 1:41ampost #11712 of 134474/8/13 at 8:05amQuote:
Rather have evo pics of jeans everyday than answering the same questions about people sizing everyday, or arguing about dumb shit like this.post #11713 of 134474/8/13 at 9:02ampost #11714 of 134474/8/13 at 10:09am
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 46 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › SF Cheap Functional Buttonholes 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 3 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1