Anyone selling a thickbelt in size 36 or 38? Please pm me!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:59 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 780post #11686 of 134504/4/13 at 2:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11687 of 134504/4/13 at 3:00pmpost #11688 of 134504/4/13 at 3:21pmpost #11689 of 134504/4/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
Thanks! What did you mean "keep the color." Also, I'd prefer a pair where I didn't have to work super hard to get them to fade. For example, the 13oz Indigos that I have now have been impossible to fade and I've had them for 11 months. Are the Deep Indigos that hard to fade as well? Also, is the Indigo/Indigo model out of production?post #11690 of 134504/4/13 at 7:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by groundkontrol
Thanks! What did you mean "keep the color." Also, I'd prefer a pair where I didn't have to work super hard to get them to fade. For example, the 13oz Indigos that I have now have been impossible to fade and I've had them for 11 months. Are the Deep Indigos that hard to fade as well? Also, is the Indigo/Indigo model out of production?
Left Hand Twills are a little darker than the regular indigo's from NF and they fade a lot faster.post #11691 of 134504/4/13 at 7:17pmpost #11692 of 134504/4/13 at 8:22pmpost #11693 of 134504/4/13 at 8:55pmpost #11694 of 134504/4/13 at 9:08pmpost #11695 of 134504/4/13 at 9:14pmpost #11696 of 134504/4/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
It's a good rule considering they'll stretch .5-1 inch more.
Also, the widest point of your thigh (which will be what the measurement is based off of) is usually near your crotch, so the rest of the pant leg well get a bit roomier as it goes down with a straight fit, or follow your leg shape with a tapered fit.post #11697 of 134504/4/13 at 9:48pmpost #11698 of 134504/5/13 at 5:10pmpost #11699 of 134504/5/13 at 5:23pmpost #11700 of 134504/6/13 at 5:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Hunter Smith
So I sized down on some skinny guys from some advice around the internet, having no experience with raw denim I went with a 29 rather than my usual size of 30. I'm wearing these jeans now and holy shit are they tight, but my real question is how tight is too tight? How much will these stretch? What are some guidelines for knowing if these will work for me? For instance I did have some trouble getting the first button done up and there isn't a chance that my phone will fit in my pocket
Don't kno if I'm late but I bought a Pair of reverse fade skinny guys that were almost impossible to wear at first but now are some of my most comfortable jeans
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 30 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 55 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › tailors in seoul korea? 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.