or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 780

post #11686 of 13354

Anyone selling a thickbelt in size 36 or 38? Please pm me!

post #11687 of 13354
Quote:
Originally Posted by punklance View Post



japan heritage showing some life. purchased september '12 and trying to wear more...

rolleyes.gif

I dig your custom thread work. Very cool.

post #11688 of 13354
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister56 View Post

rolleyes.gif
I dig your custom thread work. Very cool.

ha thanks. I cut it off after the pics cause it was loosening up.
post #11689 of 13354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecco View Post

Deep Indigo.  15 oz, dark, and keep the color.  You really have to work to get those fades.  You can grab a pair from Tate + Yoko or Blueowl pretty much continuously, or they pop up on fleaBay all the time.

 

Indigo/Indigo fades look better IMO.

 

Thanks! What did you mean "keep the color." Also, I'd prefer a pair where I didn't have to work super hard to get them to fade. For example, the 13oz Indigos that I have now have been impossible to fade and I've had them for 11 months. Are the Deep Indigos that hard to fade as well? Also, is the Indigo/Indigo model out of production?

post #11690 of 13354
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundkontrol View Post

Thanks! What did you mean "keep the color." Also, I'd prefer a pair where I didn't have to work super hard to get them to fade. For example, the 13oz Indigos that I have now have been impossible to fade and I've had them for 11 months. Are the Deep Indigos that hard to fade as well? Also, is the Indigo/Indigo model out of production?

Left Hand Twills are a little darker than the regular indigo's from NF and they fade a lot faster.
post #11691 of 13354
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundkontrol View Post

What did you mean "keep the color."... Are the Deep Indigos that hard to fade as well?

They keep their colour >> They're hard to fade. I don't actually own a pair, so that's based off hearsay.
post #11692 of 13354

unless u live in thailand or something, they are hard to fade. i've had my greencast and deep indigo for about 10 mos, all i have are pocket fades on the deep indigos. i've seen some thai kids that have decent fades after 4 mos, though.

post #11693 of 13354

I have literally beat the living shit out of my Deep Indigos.  I take them hiking, biking, walking...and they haven't faded that much.  Pocket fades and lighter thighs, that's it.  

post #11694 of 13354
I realize how important it is to size well on thighs. What do you guys do? Do you go for denim that measures 1" bigger in thighs than your actual thighs? I'd just like to know how much bigger than body measurement people generally size in the thigh area for a good fit
post #11695 of 13354

I go .5

post #11696 of 13354
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2793 View Post

I realize how important it is to size well on thighs. What do you guys do? Do you go for denim that measures 1" bigger in thighs than your actual thighs? I'd just like to know how much bigger than body measurement people generally size in the thigh area for a good fit

 

 

It's a good rule considering they'll stretch .5-1 inch more. 

 

Also, the widest point of your thigh (which will be what the measurement is based off of) is usually near your crotch, so the rest of the pant leg well get a bit roomier as it goes down with a straight fit, or follow your leg shape with a tapered fit.

post #11697 of 13354

HC-SF-104


Art 00001

 

Naked And Famous Big Slub

 

 

As they got ready for bed he thought..
"What has he gotten us into?"
post #11698 of 13354
^ split-personality disorder?
post #11699 of 13354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightyow77 View Post

^ split-personality disorder?

Haha, yes. Umm, no. Wait, what?

post #11700 of 13354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Smith View Post

So I sized down on some skinny guys from some advice around the internet, having no experience with raw denim I went with a 29 rather than my usual size of 30.  I'm wearing these jeans now and holy shit are they tight, but my real question is how tight is too tight? How much will these stretch? What are some guidelines for knowing if these will work for me?  For instance I did have some trouble getting the first button done up and there isn't a chance that my phone will fit in my pocket

Don't kno if I'm late but I bought a Pair of reverse fade skinny guys that were almost impossible to wear at first but now are some of my most comfortable jeans

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim