Anyone selling a thickbelt in size 36 or 38? Please pm me!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 780post #11686 of 134144/4/13 at 2:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11687 of 134144/4/13 at 3:00pmpost #11688 of 134144/4/13 at 3:21pmpost #11689 of 134144/4/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
Thanks! What did you mean "keep the color." Also, I'd prefer a pair where I didn't have to work super hard to get them to fade. For example, the 13oz Indigos that I have now have been impossible to fade and I've had them for 11 months. Are the Deep Indigos that hard to fade as well? Also, is the Indigo/Indigo model out of production?post #11690 of 134144/4/13 at 7:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by groundkontrol
Thanks! What did you mean "keep the color." Also, I'd prefer a pair where I didn't have to work super hard to get them to fade. For example, the 13oz Indigos that I have now have been impossible to fade and I've had them for 11 months. Are the Deep Indigos that hard to fade as well? Also, is the Indigo/Indigo model out of production?
Left Hand Twills are a little darker than the regular indigo's from NF and they fade a lot faster.post #11691 of 134144/4/13 at 7:17pmpost #11692 of 134144/4/13 at 8:22pmpost #11693 of 134144/4/13 at 8:55pmpost #11694 of 134144/4/13 at 9:08pmpost #11695 of 134144/4/13 at 9:14pmpost #11696 of 134144/4/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
It's a good rule considering they'll stretch .5-1 inch more.
Also, the widest point of your thigh (which will be what the measurement is based off of) is usually near your crotch, so the rest of the pant leg well get a bit roomier as it goes down with a straight fit, or follow your leg shape with a tapered fit.post #11697 of 134144/4/13 at 9:48pmpost #11698 of 134144/5/13 at 5:10pmpost #11699 of 134144/5/13 at 5:23pmpost #11700 of 134144/6/13 at 5:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Hunter Smith
So I sized down on some skinny guys from some advice around the internet, having no experience with raw denim I went with a 29 rather than my usual size of 30. I'm wearing these jeans now and holy shit are they tight, but my real question is how tight is too tight? How much will these stretch? What are some guidelines for knowing if these will work for me? For instance I did have some trouble getting the first button done up and there isn't a chance that my phone will fit in my pocket
Don't kno if I'm late but I bought a Pair of reverse fade skinny guys that were almost impossible to wear at first but now are some of my most comfortable jeans
- Naked and famous denim
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB Carmina Burgundy Shell Cordovan Austerity Boot 8UK 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 6 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 9 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Wingtip boots - Barrie last - 9.5D 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...