or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 757

post #11341 of 13209

Are Red Weft's black, or just extremely dark indigo? Every picture I see they appear black but I have read in descriptions that they are dark navy or indigo.

post #11342 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach4134 View Post

Are Red Weft's black, or just extremely dark indigo? Every picture I see they appear black but I have read in descriptions that they are dark navy or indigo.


Dark indigo

post #11343 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

it doesnt work that way if the rises arent all the same..... where they sit on the waist ends up being decided by the rise, the lower the rise the wider your 'waist' measurement (unless youve got a gut)

 

you have a 31" measurement for a 9.375", 9.75", and 10" rise.  it doesnt work that way unless youre a rectangle with no curves


What's a better way to compare them, then? Would you mind taking a SS of a spreadsheet?

post #11344 of 13209

figure out what your waist measurement with a 10" rise would be and what it would be for a 9.5" rise.  then youll know those will be equivalent.

 

ie 

 

my waist at 10" is 32.5" and at 9.5" is 33.5"

 

so in a WG with a 10" rise id wear a size 30 which has a 32" waist
and for SKG with a 9.5" rise id wear a 32 which has a 33" waist

 

BUT my limiting factor is my thighs so i need to make sure they have at least a 11.5" thigh measurement.  if you have thin legs then it might not matter but at the same time it depends on the fit you want

post #11345 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

figure out what your waist measurement with a 10" rise would be and what it would be for a 9.5" rise.  then youll know those will be equivalent.

ie 

my waist at 10" is 32.5" and at 9.5" is 33.5"

so in a WG with a 10" rise id wear a size 30 which has a 32" waist

and for SKG with a 9.5" rise id wear a 32 which has a 33" waist


BUT my limiting factor is my thighs so i need to make sure they have at least a 11.5" thigh measurement.  if you have thin legs then it might not matter but at the same time it depends on the fit you want

Quoted for truth. After spending almost 1k on jeans did I learn this..... shog[1].gif 'Waist measurement 30 inches' shouldn't be taken as same for all jeans
post #11346 of 13209
Hello guys. Im newbie on raw denim, i wanna buy a naked famous jeans, but i dont know what cutting should i buy, im 5 4" tall, 143lbs
. My measurement on jeans im wearing now is
Waist=34"
Front Rise=9.64"
Upper thigh=11.4"
Knee=7.67"
Leg opening=7.67"
Inseam=30"

So what you guys think the perfect cutting for me?

Thank you
post #11347 of 13209

you took your own measurements so go to blueowl and compare.  

we'll point you in the right direction...good luck getting more help than that.  you already did the most important part.

post #11348 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaudi0 View Post

you took your own measurements so go to blueowl and compare.  

we'll point you in the right direction...good luck getting more help than that.  you already did the most important part.

+1, you'll find all the measurements you listed for all the nf jeans they carry. but looking at the measurements you posted, none of the cuts n&f makes will match those measurements.

post #11349 of 13209
How long do the slub/slubs from 2011 rub for? I really like them but rarely wear them due to the rubbing off on my shirts. Makes wearing them rather annoying.

I havent soaked or washed them and have probably worn them 10 times since they came out in late 2011.

LHT are my everyday with the tweeds as a once in awhile wear but would love to add these into the rotation more often.
post #11350 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by capyef View Post

Hello guys. Im newbie on raw denim, i wanna buy a naked famous jeans, but i dont know what cutting should i buy, im 5 4" tall, 143lbs
. My measurement on jeans im wearing now is
Waist=34"
Front Rise=9.64"
Upper thigh=11.4"
Knee=7.67"
Leg opening=7.67"
Inseam=30"

So what you guys think the perfect cutting for me?

Thank you

 

do they fit tight on you?

 

super skinny guy in a 32 would work after stretching out.  it has a 11" thigh though so depending on if 11.4 is loose or skin tight on you it might not fit

post #11351 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

 

do they fit tight on you?

 

super skinny guy in a 32 would work after stretching out.  it has a 11" thigh though so depending on if 11.4 is loose or skin tight on you it might not fit

wouldn't the leg opening on the super sk be too small, assuming the measurement he listed is what he wants?

post #11352 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

do they fit tight on you?

super skinny guy in a 32 would work after stretching out.  it has a 11" thigh though so depending eson if 11.4 is loose or skin tight on you it might not fit

They not fit tight on me,but the thigh is a bit tight, i might looking for cutting that make my leg look thinner,
Btw NaF denim will stretch a lot or not on the knee and thigh after couple of wear?
Thnk you
post #11353 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by bik2101 View Post

wouldn't the leg opening on the super sk be too small, assuming the measurement he listed is what he wants?

 

hes 5'4, if you hem the 37" to 28" the leg opening will widen significantly


Edited by TooAwesome - 3/1/13 at 11:39pm
post #11354 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

 

hes 5'4, if you hem the 37" to 28" the leg opening will wider significantly

didn't think about that.. true

post #11355 of 13209
Quote:
Originally Posted by capyef View Post


They not fit tight on me,but the thigh is a bit tight, i might looking for cutting that make my leg look thinner,
Btw NaF denim will stretch a lot or not on the knee and thigh after couple of wear?
Thnk you

 

how much stretch are you hoping for? not gonna get that much stretch in the thighs, maybe 0.5-1" at the most from the pairs i've worn

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim