Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 751post #11251 of 134472/16/13 at 3:14am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11252 of 134472/16/13 at 9:53am
I wanna pick up a pair of the unsanforized Japan Heritage's. If I want the measurements of a size 29, should I buy a size 30 and then after the soak it will be exactly the measurements of the 29? Is there a certain temperature or amount of time I need to soak to make sure it shrinks enough to what I want. Never dealt with unsanforized before so I want to try to ensure a good fit. Has anyone bought the JH's and soaked?post #11253 of 134472/16/13 at 4:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by K2793
I wanna pick up a pair of the unsanforized Japan Heritage's. If I want the measurements of a size 29, should I buy a size 30 and then after the soak it will be exactly the measurements of the 29? Is there a certain temperature or amount of time I need to soak to make sure it shrinks enough to what I want. Never dealt with unsanforized before so I want to try to ensure a good fit. Has anyone bought the JH's and soaked?
Only thing that is going to shrink in a soak .. and stay that way .. is the inseam. All the other important measurements may shrink when you soak them, but they will eventually stretch back out.post #11254 of 134472/16/13 at 6:11pmpost #11255 of 134472/16/13 at 7:48pm
Only the shoes don't match in my opinion. (NBA players and lots of other athletes have this disturbing habit of thinking that some colorway of Jordans goes with everything. Ama're, who dresses pretty well IMO, has ruined tons of great fits putting Jordans where a simple lace-up would suffice.) Should have gone with some very light suede wingtips or something.post #11256 of 134472/17/13 at 9:47am
pomegranate weird guys - only 2 days wear but i know people were looking for pics (me included!)
don't mind the chip clips on the one cuff ;). bought from the barneys online sale and they had visible crease lines on that leg like they were cuffed in store...i'm trying to get it how i want them to be. might end up cuffing again once they relax. i've only worn these for ~14-16 hours so far.post #11257 of 134472/17/13 at 1:36pmpost #11258 of 134472/19/13 at 3:52ampost #11259 of 134472/19/13 at 6:51amQuote:
thanks :). i'm actually really happy with them. i wasn't 100% sold on them until i got them and wore them around for a day. the color is phenomenal. i like a little color in my wardrobe so i've been finding ways to work them in. i'm basically alternating them with a pair of 3sixteen shadow denim now so i've got some lighter color in the pomegranates and then the real deep blues in the shadows.post #11260 of 134472/19/13 at 3:10pmpost #11261 of 134472/19/13 at 11:22pmpost #11262 of 134472/19/13 at 11:28pmQuote:
Do people not read threads anymore?post #11263 of 134472/19/13 at 11:52pmpost #11264 of 134472/19/13 at 11:54pmpost #11265 of 134472/19/13 at 11:59pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 13 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Plain Toe Blucher size 8.5D on Barrie / BNIB 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...