Barney's exclusive I believe.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 749post #11221 of 134132/12/13 at 9:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11222 of 134132/12/13 at 10:09ampost #11223 of 134132/12/13 at 11:18amQuote:
What belt is that?post #11224 of 134132/12/13 at 12:44pm^ i got mine from the co op here in so cal. i didnt see them on the website but you can call the closest store to you and can order i think. and to the dudes askn about pomegranate fades, ive worn mine for a few weeks but nothing too cool happening. my rainbow fade weird guys are the best fitting weird guys ive had out of the few pairs i own. poms seem a tad baggier.post #11225 of 134132/12/13 at 3:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by mistahdabolina
crotch may not stretch but it will in the hips...so what youre saying is false playa
and thats just from personal experience...but yeh Jay is right...
edit: Those rainbow fades are crazy...any info on the fabric? is the core of the denim yarns dyed a different color?Quote:Quote:
Thanks for the input guys. My problem isn't with the thighs, it's with the seat area. In the store, I was able to button the jeans without too much difficulty, but it was still a little too snug. From what I'd read here, I thought the waist and seat area would stretch by 1 inch or so but so far I have seen minimal stretching. It's basically as tight as it was when I bought it.
Another problem is that the crotch is too high (as in, too close to my sensitive area!). If I could make them sit lower on my hips, the crotch problem would be resolved. But as I said, the waist/seat area is too tight to do that.post #11226 of 134132/12/13 at 3:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmaudi0
got my pomegranate weird guys from the Barneys sale last night! I was somewhat skeptical about the color online but figured I could flip them if need be...but I actually really love them in person. Fit seems to be pretty good too! I only wore them for an hour or so last night so I need to break them in as the week goes on but I think they are going to be really nice.
i got size 30 and can button the waist without issue. they aren't too tight or too loose. i'm slightly concerned about stretch in the waist...but i love the fit everywhere else so hopefully with a belt they won't stretch excessively.
again I ask...has anybody ever seen a faded pair of pomegranates? I know they have been around for a while now.
pics?post #11227 of 134132/12/13 at 4:34pm
How do rainbow cores fit? Do they fit exactly like red cores, does anyone know? I found that the red cores were way tight everywhere when I sized down and so I had to go true to size; they stretched a lot in the waist but fit perfect everywhere else. Do you think the rainbow cores will fit any differently, or that I should just try and stick it out and size down and try to stretch them out?post #11228 of 134132/12/13 at 5:01pmpost #11229 of 134132/12/13 at 5:18pmpost #11230 of 134132/12/13 at 8:07pmpost #11231 of 134132/12/13 at 10:31pmpost #11232 of 134132/12/13 at 11:04pmpost #11233 of 134132/13/13 at 5:39ampost #11234 of 134132/13/13 at 6:10am
- Naked and famous denim
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 16 seconds ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 38 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 42 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena,... 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Unfinished Horsehide Trainers Fall 2015 Preorder (&... 3 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...