Barney's exclusive I believe.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:37 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 749post #11221 of 134762/12/13 at 9:43ampost #11222 of 134762/12/13 at 10:09ampost #11223 of 134762/12/13 at 11:18amQuote:
What belt is that?post #11224 of 134762/12/13 at 12:44pm^ i got mine from the co op here in so cal. i didnt see them on the website but you can call the closest store to you and can order i think. and to the dudes askn about pomegranate fades, ive worn mine for a few weeks but nothing too cool happening. my rainbow fade weird guys are the best fitting weird guys ive had out of the few pairs i own. poms seem a tad baggier.post #11225 of 134762/12/13 at 3:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by mistahdabolina
crotch may not stretch but it will in the hips...so what youre saying is false playa
and thats just from personal experience...but yeh Jay is right...
edit: Those rainbow fades are crazy...any info on the fabric? is the core of the denim yarns dyed a different color?Quote:Quote:
Thanks for the input guys. My problem isn't with the thighs, it's with the seat area. In the store, I was able to button the jeans without too much difficulty, but it was still a little too snug. From what I'd read here, I thought the waist and seat area would stretch by 1 inch or so but so far I have seen minimal stretching. It's basically as tight as it was when I bought it.
Another problem is that the crotch is too high (as in, too close to my sensitive area!). If I could make them sit lower on my hips, the crotch problem would be resolved. But as I said, the waist/seat area is too tight to do that.post #11226 of 134762/12/13 at 3:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by jmaudi0
got my pomegranate weird guys from the Barneys sale last night! I was somewhat skeptical about the color online but figured I could flip them if need be...but I actually really love them in person. Fit seems to be pretty good too! I only wore them for an hour or so last night so I need to break them in as the week goes on but I think they are going to be really nice.
i got size 30 and can button the waist without issue. they aren't too tight or too loose. i'm slightly concerned about stretch in the waist...but i love the fit everywhere else so hopefully with a belt they won't stretch excessively.
again I ask...has anybody ever seen a faded pair of pomegranates? I know they have been around for a while now.
pics?post #11227 of 134762/12/13 at 4:34pm
How do rainbow cores fit? Do they fit exactly like red cores, does anyone know? I found that the red cores were way tight everywhere when I sized down and so I had to go true to size; they stretched a lot in the waist but fit perfect everywhere else. Do you think the rainbow cores will fit any differently, or that I should just try and stick it out and size down and try to stretch them out?post #11228 of 134762/12/13 at 5:01pmpost #11229 of 134762/12/13 at 5:18pmpost #11230 of 134762/12/13 at 8:07pmpost #11231 of 134762/12/13 at 10:31pmpost #11232 of 134762/12/13 at 11:04pmpost #11233 of 134762/13/13 at 5:39ampost #11234 of 134762/13/13 at 6:10ampost #11235 of 134762/13/13 at 9:50am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan Longwing Blucher in 8D 11 minutes ago
- › Turnbull & Asser navy cashmere overcoat in size 42R 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...