Barney's exclusive I believe.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 749
Styleforum Top Picks
What belt is that?
crotch may not stretch but it will in the hips...so what youre saying is false playa
and thats just from personal experience...but yeh Jay is right...
edit: Those rainbow fades are crazy...any info on the fabric? is the core of the denim yarns dyed a different color?
Thanks for the input guys. My problem isn't with the thighs, it's with the seat area. In the store, I was able to button the jeans without too much difficulty, but it was still a little too snug. From what I'd read here, I thought the waist and seat area would stretch by 1 inch or so but so far I have seen minimal stretching. It's basically as tight as it was when I bought it.
Another problem is that the crotch is too high (as in, too close to my sensitive area!). If I could make them sit lower on my hips, the crotch problem would be resolved. But as I said, the waist/seat area is too tight to do that.
got my pomegranate weird guys from the Barneys sale last night! I was somewhat skeptical about the color online but figured I could flip them if need be...but I actually really love them in person. Fit seems to be pretty good too! I only wore them for an hour or so last night so I need to break them in as the week goes on but I think they are going to be really nice.
i got size 30 and can button the waist without issue. they aren't too tight or too loose. i'm slightly concerned about stretch in the waist...but i love the fit everywhere else so hopefully with a belt they won't stretch excessively.
again I ask...has anybody ever seen a faded pair of pomegranates? I know they have been around for a while now.
How do rainbow cores fit? Do they fit exactly like red cores, does anyone know? I found that the red cores were way tight everywhere when I sized down and so I had to go true to size; they stretched a lot in the waist but fit perfect everywhere else. Do you think the rainbow cores will fit any differently, or that I should just try and stick it out and size down and try to stretch them out?
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Sole Welting 33 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 57 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › paolo pecora: Brand 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...