the left hand twill is pretty nice. so is the broken twill. i mean there are lots of alternatives, you should probably specify what exactly you're looking for to get a better alternative recommendations.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:42 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Naked and famous denim - Page 741post #11101 of 134661/21/13 at 5:21ampost #11102 of 134661/21/13 at 5:25ampost #11103 of 134661/21/13 at 5:30ampost #11104 of 134661/21/13 at 6:15amQuote:
ah ok. didn't read the previous page, just replying to his post at the top of this page. my badpost #11105 of 134661/21/13 at 7:37amQuote:
If you don't mind spending more and going with a different brand the Japan Blue x Blue Owl Collabs have Indigo warp and Indigo weft. Also the skinny straight cut is very similar to the skinny guy cut.post #11106 of 134661/21/13 at 7:55amQuote:Originally Posted by SparhawkJCQuote:
If you don't mind spending more and going with a different brand the Japan Blue x Blue Owl Collabs have Indigo warp and Indigo weft. Also the skinny straight cut is very similar to the skinny guy cut.
I thought we were still talking about womens denim, I got happy for a second.
I've had my NF deep indigos for about a year now but they have only seen about nine months of wear. Fading is minimal, should I keep wearing or rinse?
Pros/cons?post #11107 of 134661/21/13 at 10:27amQuote:
3sixteen shadow denim. SL120x (i think that's the right code). dark indigo denim warp, black weft. badass denim. i love mine.post #11108 of 134661/21/13 at 11:04ampost #11109 of 134661/21/13 at 5:12pmI need some help in sizing
I'm thinking of ordering the N&F Weird guy 30 and I'm not sure if they will fit me. Don't have time to go try them out and there's one on sale I like to pick up.
I wear APC NS 31 and it was a bit tight. While the N&F Slim Guy dirty fade 31 is a bit loose. My Unbranded UB301 in 33 are a bit loose also.post #11110 of 134661/21/13 at 6:40pmQuote:
you should keep them in the closet until the 702 contest is done or wear them during the super dirty days
day 172 ele2post #11111 of 134661/21/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
They probably put stretch in them because women have a harder time finding a good fitting pair of jeans and making it 100% cotton would just cause more sizing problems.post #11112 of 134661/21/13 at 6:58pmpost #11113 of 134661/21/13 at 10:26pmpost #11114 of 134661/22/13 at 2:24ampost #11115 of 134661/22/13 at 2:30amQuote:
Which one did you get? Size? Fit pics (I'm not a perv)? did they stretch a lot? My wife knows what raw denim is because of me and that's it. I would like her to get more involved :D but raw for the ladies is hard to find!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Please advice on the fit of this suit 5 minutes ago
- › What to wear this with? 8 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 23th of September 2016 - 'The Great Outdoors' 15 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...