the left hand twill is pretty nice. so is the broken twill. i mean there are lots of alternatives, you should probably specify what exactly you're looking for to get a better alternative recommendations.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:32 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 741post #11101 of 134471/21/13 at 5:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11102 of 134471/21/13 at 5:25ampost #11103 of 134471/21/13 at 5:30ampost #11104 of 134471/21/13 at 6:15amQuote:
ah ok. didn't read the previous page, just replying to his post at the top of this page. my badpost #11105 of 134471/21/13 at 7:37amQuote:
If you don't mind spending more and going with a different brand the Japan Blue x Blue Owl Collabs have Indigo warp and Indigo weft. Also the skinny straight cut is very similar to the skinny guy cut.post #11106 of 134471/21/13 at 7:55amQuote:Originally Posted by SparhawkJCQuote:
If you don't mind spending more and going with a different brand the Japan Blue x Blue Owl Collabs have Indigo warp and Indigo weft. Also the skinny straight cut is very similar to the skinny guy cut.
I thought we were still talking about womens denim, I got happy for a second.
I've had my NF deep indigos for about a year now but they have only seen about nine months of wear. Fading is minimal, should I keep wearing or rinse?
Pros/cons?post #11107 of 134471/21/13 at 10:27amQuote:
3sixteen shadow denim. SL120x (i think that's the right code). dark indigo denim warp, black weft. badass denim. i love mine.post #11108 of 134471/21/13 at 11:04ampost #11109 of 134471/21/13 at 5:12pmI need some help in sizing
I'm thinking of ordering the N&F Weird guy 30 and I'm not sure if they will fit me. Don't have time to go try them out and there's one on sale I like to pick up.
I wear APC NS 31 and it was a bit tight. While the N&F Slim Guy dirty fade 31 is a bit loose. My Unbranded UB301 in 33 are a bit loose also.post #11110 of 134471/21/13 at 6:40pmQuote:
you should keep them in the closet until the 702 contest is done or wear them during the super dirty days
day 172 ele2post #11111 of 134471/21/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
They probably put stretch in them because women have a harder time finding a good fitting pair of jeans and making it 100% cotton would just cause more sizing problems.post #11112 of 134471/21/13 at 6:58pmpost #11113 of 134471/21/13 at 10:26pmpost #11114 of 134471/22/13 at 2:24ampost #11115 of 134471/22/13 at 2:30amQuote:
Which one did you get? Size? Fit pics (I'm not a perv)? did they stretch a lot? My wife knows what raw denim is because of me and that's it. I would like her to get more involved :D but raw for the ladies is hard to find!
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › White windowpane sport coat - Linen-cotton opinion 4 minutes ago
- › NEED NY NY proxy!!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 7 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...