the left hand twill is pretty nice. so is the broken twill. i mean there are lots of alternatives, you should probably specify what exactly you're looking for to get a better alternative recommendations.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 741post #11101 of 134131/21/13 at 5:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11102 of 134131/21/13 at 5:25ampost #11103 of 134131/21/13 at 5:30ampost #11104 of 134131/21/13 at 6:15amQuote:
ah ok. didn't read the previous page, just replying to his post at the top of this page. my badpost #11105 of 134131/21/13 at 7:37amQuote:
If you don't mind spending more and going with a different brand the Japan Blue x Blue Owl Collabs have Indigo warp and Indigo weft. Also the skinny straight cut is very similar to the skinny guy cut.post #11106 of 134131/21/13 at 7:55amQuote:Originally Posted by SparhawkJCQuote:
If you don't mind spending more and going with a different brand the Japan Blue x Blue Owl Collabs have Indigo warp and Indigo weft. Also the skinny straight cut is very similar to the skinny guy cut.
I thought we were still talking about womens denim, I got happy for a second.
I've had my NF deep indigos for about a year now but they have only seen about nine months of wear. Fading is minimal, should I keep wearing or rinse?
Pros/cons?post #11107 of 134131/21/13 at 10:27amQuote:
3sixteen shadow denim. SL120x (i think that's the right code). dark indigo denim warp, black weft. badass denim. i love mine.post #11108 of 134131/21/13 at 11:04ampost #11109 of 134131/21/13 at 5:12pmI need some help in sizing
I'm thinking of ordering the N&F Weird guy 30 and I'm not sure if they will fit me. Don't have time to go try them out and there's one on sale I like to pick up.
I wear APC NS 31 and it was a bit tight. While the N&F Slim Guy dirty fade 31 is a bit loose. My Unbranded UB301 in 33 are a bit loose also.post #11110 of 134131/21/13 at 6:40pmQuote:
you should keep them in the closet until the 702 contest is done or wear them during the super dirty days
day 172 ele2post #11111 of 134131/21/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
They probably put stretch in them because women have a harder time finding a good fitting pair of jeans and making it 100% cotton would just cause more sizing problems.post #11112 of 134131/21/13 at 6:58pmpost #11113 of 134131/21/13 at 10:26pmpost #11114 of 134131/22/13 at 2:24ampost #11115 of 134131/22/13 at 2:30amQuote:
Which one did you get? Size? Fit pics (I'm not a perv)? did they stretch a lot? My wife knows what raw denim is because of me and that's it. I would like her to get more involved :D but raw for the ladies is hard to find!
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 16 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 50 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...