the left hand twill is pretty nice. so is the broken twill. i mean there are lots of alternatives, you should probably specify what exactly you're looking for to get a better alternative recommendations.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 741post #11101 of 134141/21/13 at 5:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11102 of 134141/21/13 at 5:25ampost #11103 of 134141/21/13 at 5:30ampost #11104 of 134141/21/13 at 6:15amQuote:
ah ok. didn't read the previous page, just replying to his post at the top of this page. my badpost #11105 of 134141/21/13 at 7:37amQuote:
If you don't mind spending more and going with a different brand the Japan Blue x Blue Owl Collabs have Indigo warp and Indigo weft. Also the skinny straight cut is very similar to the skinny guy cut.post #11106 of 134141/21/13 at 7:55amQuote:Originally Posted by SparhawkJCQuote:
If you don't mind spending more and going with a different brand the Japan Blue x Blue Owl Collabs have Indigo warp and Indigo weft. Also the skinny straight cut is very similar to the skinny guy cut.
I thought we were still talking about womens denim, I got happy for a second.
I've had my NF deep indigos for about a year now but they have only seen about nine months of wear. Fading is minimal, should I keep wearing or rinse?
Pros/cons?post #11107 of 134141/21/13 at 10:27amQuote:
3sixteen shadow denim. SL120x (i think that's the right code). dark indigo denim warp, black weft. badass denim. i love mine.post #11108 of 134141/21/13 at 11:04ampost #11109 of 134141/21/13 at 5:12pmI need some help in sizing
I'm thinking of ordering the N&F Weird guy 30 and I'm not sure if they will fit me. Don't have time to go try them out and there's one on sale I like to pick up.
I wear APC NS 31 and it was a bit tight. While the N&F Slim Guy dirty fade 31 is a bit loose. My Unbranded UB301 in 33 are a bit loose also.post #11110 of 134141/21/13 at 6:40pmQuote:
you should keep them in the closet until the 702 contest is done or wear them during the super dirty days
day 172 ele2post #11111 of 134141/21/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
They probably put stretch in them because women have a harder time finding a good fitting pair of jeans and making it 100% cotton would just cause more sizing problems.post #11112 of 134141/21/13 at 6:58pmpost #11113 of 134141/21/13 at 10:26pmpost #11114 of 134141/22/13 at 2:24ampost #11115 of 134141/22/13 at 2:30amQuote:
Which one did you get? Size? Fit pics (I'm not a perv)? did they stretch a lot? My wife knows what raw denim is because of me and that's it. I would like her to get more involved :D but raw for the ladies is hard to find!
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Han Kjobenhavn Subglasses - Timeless, Hauss, Ed, Janitor, State -... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden LHS Snuff Suede Mocs 9D - Van Last as New 16 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 19 minutes ago
- › Vintage The North Face High Capacity Rear Backpack Fanny Pack Black 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...