Nope, the pocket stitching is wrong. I had one of these denim jackets and the back collar was super high.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 740post #11086 of 134471/16/13 at 8:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11087 of 134471/16/13 at 10:13pmpost #11088 of 134471/16/13 at 11:12pmpost #11089 of 134471/16/13 at 11:20pmpost #11090 of 134471/17/13 at 12:34ampost #11091 of 134471/17/13 at 6:48ampost #11092 of 134471/17/13 at 8:17pmQuote:
yeah, i tried one at Barney's yesterday the collar seems weird its too high.
maybe Bazhad jacket is this THE FLATHEAD 6002W
Edited by ben2t - 1/17/13 at 8:39pmpost #11093 of 134471/18/13 at 6:00am
What in the world do you want those for?
I have a pair. They are gross as hell. It just looks like you sat in something and the resin the cover it with doesn't let the pants breath so you can't wear them if its over 70 degrees. In theory they're awesome, but in person they are a severe disappointment.post #11094 of 134471/18/13 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by NefariousSabatour
What in the world do you want those for?
I have a pair. They are gross as hell. It just looks like you sat in something and the resin the cover it with doesn't let the pants breath so you can't wear them if its over 70 degrees. In theory they're awesome, but in person they are a severe disappointment.
Really? I guess I won't pursue them. I thought they would be nice to have a lighter denimpost #11095 of 134471/19/13 at 12:52pmpost #11096 of 134471/19/13 at 1:17pm
I've been wanting to get my girl a pair of N&F denim so she'll stop just going through cheap ass jeans at a pair every two months but the measurements just don't seem to work for her. I'll pick up a pair on FleaBay and try to get her to try them out. The idea of just wearing a pair of jeans without washing them every time is a difficult concept for some people.post #11097 of 134471/19/13 at 3:00pmpost #11098 of 134471/19/13 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ecco
I've been wanting to get my girl a pair of N&F denim so she'll stop just going through cheap ass jeans at a pair every two months but the measurements just don't seem to work for her. I'll pick up a pair on FleaBay and try to get her to try them out. The idea of just wearing a pair of jeans without washing them every time is a difficult concept for some people.
she may try the slim straight selvedge ones they have. Theyre still pretty skinny IMO. I got my girlfriend those and those are now the only pants she wears(other than leggins and other girl crap)
but yeah get her to try em out because they also have like 2-5% stretch depending on whichever one she triespost #11099 of 134471/20/13 at 9:20pmpost #11100 of 134471/20/13 at 9:22pm
Been making the rounds on various places today, finally took some pictures of my N&F Dirty Fades after about 4 months of daily wear and I figured I would share them with all the various denim forums since there don't seem to be pictures of these things from anyone else. Here are 8 pics of the jeans, I'll drop the link to the Imgur albun if you feel like using that instead. I'll try to get some fit pics as soon as I can.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 25 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 59 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...