Nope, the pocket stitching is wrong. I had one of these denim jackets and the back collar was super high.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:31 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 740post #11086 of 134751/16/13 at 8:56pmpost #11087 of 134751/16/13 at 10:13pmpost #11088 of 134751/16/13 at 11:12pmpost #11089 of 134751/16/13 at 11:20pmpost #11090 of 134751/17/13 at 12:34ampost #11091 of 134751/17/13 at 6:48ampost #11092 of 134751/17/13 at 8:17pmQuote:
yeah, i tried one at Barney's yesterday the collar seems weird its too high.
maybe Bazhad jacket is this THE FLATHEAD 6002W
Edited by ben2t - 1/17/13 at 8:39pmpost #11093 of 134751/18/13 at 6:00am
What in the world do you want those for?
I have a pair. They are gross as hell. It just looks like you sat in something and the resin the cover it with doesn't let the pants breath so you can't wear them if its over 70 degrees. In theory they're awesome, but in person they are a severe disappointment.post #11094 of 134751/18/13 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by NefariousSabatour
What in the world do you want those for?
I have a pair. They are gross as hell. It just looks like you sat in something and the resin the cover it with doesn't let the pants breath so you can't wear them if its over 70 degrees. In theory they're awesome, but in person they are a severe disappointment.
Really? I guess I won't pursue them. I thought they would be nice to have a lighter denimpost #11095 of 134751/19/13 at 12:52pmpost #11096 of 134751/19/13 at 1:17pm
I've been wanting to get my girl a pair of N&F denim so she'll stop just going through cheap ass jeans at a pair every two months but the measurements just don't seem to work for her. I'll pick up a pair on FleaBay and try to get her to try them out. The idea of just wearing a pair of jeans without washing them every time is a difficult concept for some people.post #11097 of 134751/19/13 at 3:00pmpost #11098 of 134751/19/13 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ecco
I've been wanting to get my girl a pair of N&F denim so she'll stop just going through cheap ass jeans at a pair every two months but the measurements just don't seem to work for her. I'll pick up a pair on FleaBay and try to get her to try them out. The idea of just wearing a pair of jeans without washing them every time is a difficult concept for some people.
she may try the slim straight selvedge ones they have. Theyre still pretty skinny IMO. I got my girlfriend those and those are now the only pants she wears(other than leggins and other girl crap)
but yeah get her to try em out because they also have like 2-5% stretch depending on whichever one she triespost #11099 of 134751/20/13 at 9:20pmpost #11100 of 134751/20/13 at 9:22pm
Been making the rounds on various places today, finally took some pictures of my N&F Dirty Fades after about 4 months of daily wear and I figured I would share them with all the various denim forums since there don't seem to be pictures of these things from anyone else. Here are 8 pics of the jeans, I'll drop the link to the Imgur albun if you feel like using that instead. I'll try to get some fit pics as soon as I can.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › SANTONI LACE-UPS UNISEX SHOES 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 19 minutes ago
- › What is the best selvage with similar fit to jcrew 484 with no... 22 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...