Nope, the pocket stitching is wrong. I had one of these denim jackets and the back collar was super high.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 8:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 740post #11086 of 134621/16/13 at 8:56pmpost #11087 of 134621/16/13 at 10:13pmpost #11088 of 134621/16/13 at 11:12pmpost #11089 of 134621/16/13 at 11:20pmpost #11090 of 134621/17/13 at 12:34ampost #11091 of 134621/17/13 at 6:48ampost #11092 of 134621/17/13 at 8:17pmQuote:
yeah, i tried one at Barney's yesterday the collar seems weird its too high.
maybe Bazhad jacket is this THE FLATHEAD 6002W
Edited by ben2t - 1/17/13 at 8:39pmpost #11093 of 134621/18/13 at 6:00am
What in the world do you want those for?
I have a pair. They are gross as hell. It just looks like you sat in something and the resin the cover it with doesn't let the pants breath so you can't wear them if its over 70 degrees. In theory they're awesome, but in person they are a severe disappointment.post #11094 of 134621/18/13 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by NefariousSabatour
What in the world do you want those for?
I have a pair. They are gross as hell. It just looks like you sat in something and the resin the cover it with doesn't let the pants breath so you can't wear them if its over 70 degrees. In theory they're awesome, but in person they are a severe disappointment.
Really? I guess I won't pursue them. I thought they would be nice to have a lighter denimpost #11095 of 134621/19/13 at 12:52pmpost #11096 of 134621/19/13 at 1:17pm
I've been wanting to get my girl a pair of N&F denim so she'll stop just going through cheap ass jeans at a pair every two months but the measurements just don't seem to work for her. I'll pick up a pair on FleaBay and try to get her to try them out. The idea of just wearing a pair of jeans without washing them every time is a difficult concept for some people.post #11097 of 134621/19/13 at 3:00pmpost #11098 of 134621/19/13 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ecco
I've been wanting to get my girl a pair of N&F denim so she'll stop just going through cheap ass jeans at a pair every two months but the measurements just don't seem to work for her. I'll pick up a pair on FleaBay and try to get her to try them out. The idea of just wearing a pair of jeans without washing them every time is a difficult concept for some people.
she may try the slim straight selvedge ones they have. Theyre still pretty skinny IMO. I got my girlfriend those and those are now the only pants she wears(other than leggins and other girl crap)
but yeah get her to try em out because they also have like 2-5% stretch depending on whichever one she triespost #11099 of 134621/20/13 at 9:20pmpost #11100 of 134621/20/13 at 9:22pm
Been making the rounds on various places today, finally took some pictures of my N&F Dirty Fades after about 4 months of daily wear and I figured I would share them with all the various denim forums since there don't seem to be pictures of these things from anyone else. Here are 8 pics of the jeans, I'll drop the link to the Imgur albun if you feel like using that instead. I'll try to get some fit pics as soon as I can.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Vintage Ray Ban xBausch & Lomb Drivers Gold Aviator Sunglasses 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The... 10 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 10 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 21 minutes ago
- › BNWT Orazio Luciano Brown Donegal Sport Coat 100% Wool Size 50EU -... 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding