Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 735post #11011 of 134471/8/13 at 10:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11012 of 134471/8/13 at 10:59amQuote:
Correct. I'm doing a rotation. ONIs one week, Franks one week, Back to ONIs, then PBJs. I give the ONIs a week off. I really love those ONIs and I don't want them to rag out to fast.post #11013 of 134471/8/13 at 3:01pmpost #11014 of 134471/8/13 at 8:54pmpost #11015 of 134471/8/13 at 9:33pmpost #11016 of 134471/8/13 at 9:53pmpost #11017 of 134471/8/13 at 10:47pmQuote:
Which PBJs do you have? If it's anything besides the 11s how do they compare to the slub of the oni fabric?post #11018 of 134471/9/13 at 4:49amQuote:
Me too I'm interested about the answer !
For me, in theory it's 28 in SkG and 27 in WG. I have a real waist of 29inches.
I'm still reflect about the purchase of SkG. I live in Paris, here, today it's the first day of sales. Are there any sales in Tate&tokyo coming soon ?
I'm interested about the Selvedge Duck, someone who have them can tell me if they stretch near the ass ?
Thank you for your answers guys ! And sorry for my bad english, I'm still a french :ppost #11019 of 134471/9/13 at 5:35ampost #11020 of 134471/10/13 at 7:59amQuote:Originally Posted by willrh1Quote:
Which PBJs do you have? If it's anything besides the 11s how do they compare to the slub of the oni fabric?
I'm not sure which I have. I bought them used with no fading. They were a very loose cut so I had them taken in a bunch now they are like slim guy cut. They are very slubby and very soft. I like the ONIs feel better. I like the stiffer fabric.post #11021 of 134471/10/13 at 11:51amQuote:
It should tell you what cut it is on the inside of your jeans - usually printed on the front left pocket bag.post #11022 of 134471/10/13 at 3:28pmpost #11023 of 134471/10/13 at 7:23pm
Anyone have some interesting fade pictures of Red Cores? Interested in seeing others besides the Fade Friday contestant's pictures. Also, does anyone recommend an initial soak with them? I keep going back and forth whether or not to do an initial soak on various pairs; but I'd like them to soften up a bit, and I want to encourage some quicker red fades. Will soaking them give me those results, without losing much indigo? I really like the color they are right now, it's almost closer to black than indigo, and I don't want them to end up looking royal or navy blue in color - basically, not like these.post #11024 of 134471/10/13 at 11:14pmpost #11025 of 134471/11/13 at 1:21amQuote:Originally Posted by NotCrispy
the 12oz 98% cotton 2% elastane stretch denim. Anybody have any experience with it? How does it drape/etc. Still get nice stacks? Somewhat rigid denim? Too light? yay/nay? I remember trying on the 95%/5% blend and those were definitely a little too jegging-ish/stretchy for me.
If a nice pair of raw denim is what you want, definitely NAY! Always go for something that is 100% cotton and a little heavier than 12oz.
If you want a good looking pair of jeans, go for it!
- Naked and famous denim
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Cordovan Shortwing Bluchers - 9.5E 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden. Cigar Shell. Cordovan LWB size 10D. 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 20 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?