or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 735

post #11011 of 13219
Frankensteins? Guessing from the alternate weave. You finally starting to wear them? Thought you were wearing your onis?
post #11012 of 13219
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

Frankensteins? Guessing from the alternate weave. You finally starting to wear them? Thought you were wearing your onis?

Correct. I'm doing a rotation. ONIs one week, Franks one week, Back to ONIs, then PBJs. I give the ONIs a week off. I really love those ONIs and I don't want them to rag out to fast.

post #11013 of 13219

Has anybody heard anything about the Naked And Famous and Z Cavaricci colab? 

 

I hope they have giant selvage

post #11014 of 13219
Color looks good on those KA callabs. wish I could see them person.

For my next pair of jeans I'm thinking of something thats indigo/indigo but theresso many great choices.
post #11015 of 13219
size 29 in apc ns what am i in wg?
post #11016 of 13219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillmaticbeat View Post

size 29 in apc ns what am i in wg?

Can't understand what you're typing. Plz add grammar.

post #11017 of 13219
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister56 View Post

Correct. I'm doing a rotation. ONIs one week, Franks one week, Back to ONIs, then PBJs. I give the ONIs a week off. I really love those ONIs and I don't want them to rag out to fast.

Which PBJs do you have? If it's anything besides the 11s how do they compare to the slub of the oni fabric?

post #11018 of 13219
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer View Post

I love my "skinny guy" in size 30, it has stretched out to fit perfect in 2 weeks.
Can I assume ordering 1 size smaller in "weird guy" would give me almost the same fit??? The specs seem to compare close that way. 

Me too I'm interested about the answer ! 
For me, in theory it's 28 in SkG and 27 in WG. I have a real waist of 29inches.

I'm still reflect about the purchase of SkG. I live in Paris, here, today it's the first day of sales. Are there any sales in Tate&tokyo coming soon ? 
I'm interested about the Selvedge Duck, someone who have them can tell me if they stretch near the ass ? 

Thank you for your answers guys ! And sorry for my bad english, I'm still a french :p

post #11019 of 13219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillmaticbeat View Post

size 29 in apc ns what am i in wg?

for me, i'm 28 ns, 28 wg. but ymmv 

post #11020 of 13219
Quote:
Originally Posted by willrh1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister56 View Post

Correct. I'm doing a rotation. ONIs one week, Franks one week, Back to ONIs, then PBJs. I give the ONIs a week off. I really love those ONIs and I don't want them to rag out to fast.

Which PBJs do you have? If it's anything besides the 11s how do they compare to the slub of the oni fabric?

I'm not sure which I have. I bought them used with no fading. They were  a very loose cut so I had them taken in a bunch now they are like slim guy cut. They are very slubby and very soft. I like the ONIs feel better. I like the stiffer fabric. 

post #11021 of 13219
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister56 View Post

I'm not sure which I have. I bought them used with no fading. They were  a very loose cut so I had them taken in a bunch now they are like slim guy cut. They are very slubby and very soft. I like the ONIs feel better. I like the stiffer fabric. 

It should tell you what cut it is on the inside of your jeans - usually printed on the front left pocket bag.
post #11022 of 13219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillmaticbeat View Post

size 29 in apc ns what am i in wg?

 

i have 29 ns and 30 wg and the apc's still have more ball sack room.  The waist is a little larger on the wg, but the cut basically requires crack-viz sagging for nut-comfort, so maybe thats why its larger.

post #11023 of 13219

Anyone have some interesting fade pictures of Red Cores? Interested in seeing others besides the Fade Friday contestant's pictures. Also, does anyone recommend an initial soak with them? I keep going back and forth whether or not to do an initial soak on various pairs; but I'd like them to soften up a bit, and I want to encourage some quicker red fades. Will soaking them give me those results, without losing much indigo? I really like the color they are right now, it's almost closer to black than indigo, and I don't want them to end up looking royal or navy blue in color - basically, not like these.

 

 

post #11024 of 13219

the 12oz 98% cotton 2% elastane stretch denim.  Anybody have any experience with it?  How does it drape/etc.  Still get nice stacks?  Somewhat rigid denim? Too light? yay/nay? I remember trying on the 95%/5% blend and those were definitely a little too jegging-ish/stretchy for me.

post #11025 of 13219
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotCrispy View Post

the 12oz 98% cotton 2% elastane stretch denim.  Anybody have any experience with it?  How does it drape/etc.  Still get nice stacks?  Somewhat rigid denim? Too light? yay/nay? I remember trying on the 95%/5% blend and those were definitely a little too jegging-ish/stretchy for me.

If a nice pair of raw denim is what you want, definitely NAY! Always go for something that is 100% cotton and a little heavier than 12oz.

 

If you want a good looking pair of jeans, go for it!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim