Revolve Clothing. They're full price there but if you've never purchased from there before you get the New Customer Discount. Order the pants in your size then send an e-mail to the sales team with your order number and they'll refund 30% to your card. If you have purchased from there before there are some 20% off coupons floating around.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 729post #10921 of 1341412/27/12 at 1:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10922 of 1341412/27/12 at 2:26pmpost #10923 of 1341412/27/12 at 2:48pmpost #10924 of 1341412/27/12 at 5:37pmpost #10925 of 1341412/28/12 at 12:56pmpost #10926 of 1341412/28/12 at 4:16pmpost #10927 of 1341412/28/12 at 7:58pmpost #10928 of 1341412/28/12 at 10:01pmQuote:
No, the redcore run normal size for N&F. As far as them being super stiff, for a 14.5 oz raw denim they feel normal, maybe the WG Indigo is lighter I have no idea. But if 14.5 is too heavy for you then soak them to get the starch out.post #10929 of 1341412/29/12 at 1:54pm
Anyone had issues with shrinkage? I had indigo power stretch skinny guy's, and I've washed them on cold and never dried them, but they definitely shrunk both in horizontal and vertical directions. I'm hoping this is an issue only with the power stretch, but did anyone with LHT have this issue after washing?post #10930 of 1341412/29/12 at 2:14pmQuote:
What other stores, except from BlueOwl sells the super skinny fit?post #10931 of 1341412/29/12 at 6:30pmpost #10932 of 1341412/30/12 at 11:25amQuote:Originally Posted by gtfin
Anyone had issues with shrinkage? I had indigo power stretch skinny guy's, and I've washed them on cold and never dried them, but they definitely shrunk both in horizontal and vertical directions. I'm hoping this is an issue only with the power stretch, but did anyone with LHT have this issue after washing?
Despite the jeans being sanforized you will still see shrinkage of up to .5 inch. This is especially true in the waist and thigh region but they will stretch back out, its part of the package with washing raw denim. You see this a lot in the non-selvedge N&F offerings like the power stretch skinny guys and linen blend WGs.post #10933 of 1341412/30/12 at 4:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ecco
Despite the jeans being sanforized you will still see shrinkage of up to .5 inch. This is especially true in the waist and thigh region but they will stretch back out, its part of the package with washing raw denim. You see this a lot in the non-selvedge N&F offerings like the power stretch skinny guys and linen blend WGs.
Ok, so with LHT i should see this to a lesser effect? I think I had up to 2 inches vertically and about 0.5 inch horizontally... very significant!
Thanks for the info!post #10934 of 1341412/30/12 at 6:54pmpost #10935 of 1341412/30/12 at 10:27pm
- Naked and famous denim
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › deception 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...