WG is more tapered than slim guy..in fact i think WG has the most aggressive taper, alhtough can't say anything about the super skGuy
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 725post #10861 of 1342012/20/12 at 11:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10862 of 1342012/20/12 at 6:57pm
I just received my Japan Heritage 2 from blue owl. They are amazing but super super small. I ordered TTS and really don't want to have to return them and wait for another pair...but they are soooooooo small on me it's crazy. They fit completely different then my other WG. I will prob have to size up twopost #10863 of 1342012/20/12 at 7:54pmpost #10864 of 1342012/20/12 at 7:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by boomer311
I just received my Japan Heritage 2 from blue owl. They are amazing but super super small. I ordered TTS and really don't want to have to return them and wait for another pair...but they are soooooooo small on me it's crazy. They fit completely different then my other WG. I will prob have to size up two
Pics. I wanna see how thick, tight, and solid those jeans are.post #10865 of 1342012/20/12 at 8:38pmpost #10866 of 1342012/20/12 at 9:05pm
They are the best denim I have seen used by N&F (I was in Montreal and stopped in the factory and I have closely looked at every type they use). It is extremely stiff (which I love). I got a size 31 but am going to get a 33. It's not the waist that I have a problem with it's the thighs. Because I am returning the jeans I am not going to put them back on for fit pics. Jay at Blue Owl has been super helpful and I highly recommend doing business with his store. Once I get the new ones I will put up pics.post #10867 of 1342012/21/12 at 4:30amType: 24oz Heavyweight Denim (2010)
Age: 2 years, 3 months
Washes: 10 total
-Crotch reinforced by Naked & Famous 2 months in, repaired with via hand-stitch by mom about a month ago.
-Leather patch treated with leather cream after washes, cracking apparent. Seems darker then most I've seen.
-Dates of washes written on pocket for the first 2 years.
-Beeswax coated the hem to reduce further fraying of the fabric.post #10868 of 1342012/21/12 at 10:35ampost #10869 of 1342012/21/12 at 1:50pmpost #10870 of 1342012/21/12 at 3:57pmpost #10871 of 1342012/21/12 at 6:15pmpost #10872 of 1342012/21/12 at 6:31pmpost #10873 of 1342012/21/12 at 6:48pmQuote:
The start to look like Acid Washed jeans. They move pretty quick. I love them, but I moved to N&F Oni's.post #10874 of 1342012/22/12 at 5:24am
- Naked and famous denim
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Australian Members 49 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 10 minutes ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...