WG is more tapered than slim guy..in fact i think WG has the most aggressive taper, alhtough can't say anything about the super skGuy
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 725post #10861 of 1344812/20/12 at 11:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10862 of 1344812/20/12 at 6:57pm
I just received my Japan Heritage 2 from blue owl. They are amazing but super super small. I ordered TTS and really don't want to have to return them and wait for another pair...but they are soooooooo small on me it's crazy. They fit completely different then my other WG. I will prob have to size up twopost #10863 of 1344812/20/12 at 7:54pmpost #10864 of 1344812/20/12 at 7:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by boomer311
I just received my Japan Heritage 2 from blue owl. They are amazing but super super small. I ordered TTS and really don't want to have to return them and wait for another pair...but they are soooooooo small on me it's crazy. They fit completely different then my other WG. I will prob have to size up two
Pics. I wanna see how thick, tight, and solid those jeans are.post #10865 of 1344812/20/12 at 8:38pmpost #10866 of 1344812/20/12 at 9:05pm
They are the best denim I have seen used by N&F (I was in Montreal and stopped in the factory and I have closely looked at every type they use). It is extremely stiff (which I love). I got a size 31 but am going to get a 33. It's not the waist that I have a problem with it's the thighs. Because I am returning the jeans I am not going to put them back on for fit pics. Jay at Blue Owl has been super helpful and I highly recommend doing business with his store. Once I get the new ones I will put up pics.post #10867 of 1344812/21/12 at 4:30amType: 24oz Heavyweight Denim (2010)
Age: 2 years, 3 months
Washes: 10 total
-Crotch reinforced by Naked & Famous 2 months in, repaired with via hand-stitch by mom about a month ago.
-Leather patch treated with leather cream after washes, cracking apparent. Seems darker then most I've seen.
-Dates of washes written on pocket for the first 2 years.
-Beeswax coated the hem to reduce further fraying of the fabric.post #10868 of 1344812/21/12 at 10:35ampost #10869 of 1344812/21/12 at 1:50pmpost #10870 of 1344812/21/12 at 3:57pmpost #10871 of 1344812/21/12 at 6:15pmpost #10872 of 1344812/21/12 at 6:31pmpost #10873 of 1344812/21/12 at 6:48pmQuote:
The start to look like Acid Washed jeans. They move pretty quick. I love them, but I moved to N&F Oni's.post #10874 of 1344812/22/12 at 5:24am
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 seconds ago
- › Dolce & Gabbana D&G Aviator Sunglasses, Vincent Kaes Eyeglasses 20 seconds ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 23 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 27 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 45 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fit check for first pair of loafers 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?