or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 722

post #10816 of 13330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

shog[1].gif
But seriously guys, NF deep indigos fade nicely. Not that I have much to compare them to but I like how mine have turned our after about nine months of wear. I'll post pics this week.
The gray WG's that I have didn't shrink after the hot soak I gave them. Guess that's just a pair down the drain.
I might pick up the snow boarding pair just to wear while I'm in New York next week. Unfortunately, they are slim guy cut.

 

^^^Why is it a pair down the drain? 


They stretched and I don't like my jeans hanging off my butt. But the construction is fine. I'll post some pictures along with the deep indigos,
post #10817 of 13330
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdawes23 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

shog[1].gif
But seriously guys, NF deep indigos fade nicely. Not that I have much to compare them to but I like how mine have turned our after about nine months of wear. I'll post pics this week.
The gray WG's that I have didn't shrink after the hot soak I gave them. Guess that's just a pair down the drain.
I might pick up the snow boarding pair just to wear while I'm in New York next week. Unfortunately, they are slim guy cut.


How are you're grey WGs coming along?


I stopped wearing them to be honest, but don't expect them to fade. They stay the same color and if you get the sizing right, they are a great pair of jeans.
post #10818 of 13330
Anyone have experience with the winter edition pants they came out with?

Probably order mine from Neiman's this week.
post #10819 of 13330
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

Anyone have experience with the winter edition pants they came out with?
Probably order mine from Neiman's this week.

 

My friend who works outdoors in Winnipeg wore these all winter last year and swears by them! 

post #10820 of 13330
Looks like ********* sent me a solid black pair of Weird Guys instead of the regular black (with white weft) jeans I had ordered. I got them at a nonrefundable 40% discount, but I emailed them to ask for an exception on their return policy since this was the merchant's fault. Does anyone have any experience with *********'s customer service? Are they pretty good about amending mistakes or should I just file a dispute with my credit card now?
post #10821 of 13330
Sorry about the censors - I guess we all know that Im talking about K@Rma - l00p
post #10822 of 13330
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykim917 View Post

Looks like ********* sent me a solid black pair of Weird Guys instead of the regular black (with white weft) jeans I had ordered. I got them at a nonrefundable 40% discount, but I emailed them to ask for an exception on their return policy since this was the merchant's fault. Does anyone have any experience with *********'s customer service? Are they pretty good about amending mistakes or should I just file a dispute with my credit card now?

 

there was someone recently that got the wrong jeans mailed to them (internationally, iirc) two or three times from karm@loop.  you could scroll back or search to find it, but i think they gave him even more discount and maybe had him keep one of the pairs he didn't order for free or something... i don't really remember the details, but he never did get what he ordered, even though they tried to fix it several times.

 

i wouldn't file a dispute just yet, wait to hear from KL

post #10823 of 13330

All new Naked and Famous Jeans arrived at Mildblend Supply Co.

In Chicago.

700700

 

700

 

700

post #10824 of 13330
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post


I stopped wearing them to be honest, but don't expect them to fade. They stay the same color and if you get the sizing right, they are a great pair of jeans.

The only solution... hit the gym and get a bigger but :P

post #10825 of 13330
The solid blacks look nicer than the normal blacks anyways. Let's hope they keep sending it wrong and you get free pairs if jeans like the other guy
post #10826 of 13330
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooAwesome View Post

The solid blacks look nicer than the normal blacks anyways. Let's hope they keep sending it wrong and you get free pairs if jeans like the other guy

Yeah, actually I like them a lot more than I thought I would. Anyone know how the sulfur-dyed blacks fade?

I might just end up keeping them.
post #10827 of 13330
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykim917 View Post


Yeah, actually I like them a lot more than I thought I would. Anyone know how the sulfur-dyed blacks fade?
I might just end up keeping them.

 

They fade to a gray over time.

post #10828 of 13330
Charcoal greyish I think
post #10829 of 13330
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykim917 View Post

Yeah, actually I like them a lot more than I thought I would. Anyone know how the sulfur-dyed blacks fade?
I might just end up keeping them.

I had a pair - they will fade for you, but seem to take a while. I loved them.
post #10830 of 13330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post


I stopped wearing them to be honest, but don't expect them to fade. They stay the same color and if you get the sizing right, they are a great pair of jeans.

The only solution... hit the gym and get a bigger but :P


I'm trying bro, I'm trying.

I'm trying to get over this back injury and taking it slow with the squatting and deadlifting.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim