Check out Tate+Yoko's website. They usually have them in SG, WG, SlimGuy, and even some of the overalls. Also, check atriumnyc.com (Atrium boutique). They have 38 as well. Not as big of a selection though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 720
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10787 of 1344912/15/12 at 3:43ampost #10788 of 1344912/15/12 at 10:06ampost #10789 of 1344912/15/12 at 11:16ampost #10790 of 1344912/15/12 at 11:30ampost #10791 of 1344912/15/12 at 11:40ampost #10792 of 1344912/15/12 at 11:40ampost #10793 of 1344912/15/12 at 6:39pmpost #10794 of 1344912/15/12 at 9:27pmpost #10795 of 1344912/15/12 at 10:53pm
Does anyone know how the Super Skinny Guys compare in fit to Levis 510? Hoping for a slightly looser fit (the 510s are a tad too tight). And would the taper interfere with me getting them shortened? I'm only 5'5~6 and raw denim tends to fit quite long on me...
Edited by jasonleb1 - 12/15/12 at 11:10pmpost #10796 of 1344912/15/12 at 11:02pm
I don't see how the taper would interfere with you getting them shortened? I don't know if I'm understanding the right. The only thing about getting them hemmed is that the more you get hemmed the bigger the leg opening will get, I think. Since it gets gradually smaller in it's original state, being 5'6 will mean probably need a good amount of hemming, thus making the leg opening larger than normal. Hope that helps..post #10797 of 1344912/15/12 at 11:04pmpost #10798 of 1344912/15/12 at 11:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by willrh1
I don't see how the taper would interfere with you getting them shortened? I don't know if I'm understanding the right. The only thing about getting them hemmed is that the more you get hemmed the bigger the leg opening will get, I think. Since it gets gradually smaller in it's original state, being 5'6 will mean probably need a good amount of hemming, thus making the leg opening larger than normal. Hope that helps..
That's exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks.
Also, anybody know which would have more pronounced fades - the Left Hand Twill or Indigo? I can't really tell the difference lol.post #10799 of 1344912/15/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
This is not scientific by any means, but I'd say the LHT. Indigo fade pictures have never been ultra pronounced, but anything I see of LHT is pretty fantastic. Seem to fade fast too.post #10800 of 1344912/16/12 at 12:46amQuote:
I've hear also these seem to be the best fading of Naked & Famous' line.
Any heavyweight denim usually fades pretty decent also.
My 24oz - 2.5 years in doing okay and I work in an office so I can't wear them all the time.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 54 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?