Check out Tate+Yoko's website. They usually have them in SG, WG, SlimGuy, and even some of the overalls. Also, check atriumnyc.com (Atrium boutique). They have 38 as well. Not as big of a selection though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 720
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10787 of 1341312/15/12 at 3:43ampost #10788 of 1341312/15/12 at 10:06ampost #10789 of 1341312/15/12 at 11:16ampost #10790 of 1341312/15/12 at 11:30ampost #10791 of 1341312/15/12 at 11:40ampost #10792 of 1341312/15/12 at 11:40ampost #10793 of 1341312/15/12 at 6:39pmpost #10794 of 1341312/15/12 at 9:27pmpost #10795 of 1341312/15/12 at 10:53pm
Does anyone know how the Super Skinny Guys compare in fit to Levis 510? Hoping for a slightly looser fit (the 510s are a tad too tight). And would the taper interfere with me getting them shortened? I'm only 5'5~6 and raw denim tends to fit quite long on me...
Edited by jasonleb1 - 12/15/12 at 11:10pmpost #10796 of 1341312/15/12 at 11:02pm
I don't see how the taper would interfere with you getting them shortened? I don't know if I'm understanding the right. The only thing about getting them hemmed is that the more you get hemmed the bigger the leg opening will get, I think. Since it gets gradually smaller in it's original state, being 5'6 will mean probably need a good amount of hemming, thus making the leg opening larger than normal. Hope that helps..post #10797 of 1341312/15/12 at 11:04pmpost #10798 of 1341312/15/12 at 11:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by willrh1
I don't see how the taper would interfere with you getting them shortened? I don't know if I'm understanding the right. The only thing about getting them hemmed is that the more you get hemmed the bigger the leg opening will get, I think. Since it gets gradually smaller in it's original state, being 5'6 will mean probably need a good amount of hemming, thus making the leg opening larger than normal. Hope that helps..
That's exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks.
Also, anybody know which would have more pronounced fades - the Left Hand Twill or Indigo? I can't really tell the difference lol.post #10799 of 1341312/15/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
This is not scientific by any means, but I'd say the LHT. Indigo fade pictures have never been ultra pronounced, but anything I see of LHT is pretty fantastic. Seem to fade fast too.post #10800 of 1341312/16/12 at 12:46amQuote:
I've hear also these seem to be the best fading of Naked & Famous' line.
Any heavyweight denim usually fades pretty decent also.
My 24oz - 2.5 years in doing okay and I work in an office so I can't wear them all the time.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Jackets for Sale--38/40 3 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...