Check out Tate+Yoko's website. They usually have them in SG, WG, SlimGuy, and even some of the overalls. Also, check atriumnyc.com (Atrium boutique). They have 38 as well. Not as big of a selection though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 720
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10787 of 1341412/15/12 at 3:43ampost #10788 of 1341412/15/12 at 10:06ampost #10789 of 1341412/15/12 at 11:16ampost #10790 of 1341412/15/12 at 11:30ampost #10791 of 1341412/15/12 at 11:40ampost #10792 of 1341412/15/12 at 11:40ampost #10793 of 1341412/15/12 at 6:39pmpost #10794 of 1341412/15/12 at 9:27pmpost #10795 of 1341412/15/12 at 10:53pm
Does anyone know how the Super Skinny Guys compare in fit to Levis 510? Hoping for a slightly looser fit (the 510s are a tad too tight). And would the taper interfere with me getting them shortened? I'm only 5'5~6 and raw denim tends to fit quite long on me...
Edited by jasonleb1 - 12/15/12 at 11:10pmpost #10796 of 1341412/15/12 at 11:02pm
I don't see how the taper would interfere with you getting them shortened? I don't know if I'm understanding the right. The only thing about getting them hemmed is that the more you get hemmed the bigger the leg opening will get, I think. Since it gets gradually smaller in it's original state, being 5'6 will mean probably need a good amount of hemming, thus making the leg opening larger than normal. Hope that helps..post #10797 of 1341412/15/12 at 11:04pmpost #10798 of 1341412/15/12 at 11:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by willrh1
I don't see how the taper would interfere with you getting them shortened? I don't know if I'm understanding the right. The only thing about getting them hemmed is that the more you get hemmed the bigger the leg opening will get, I think. Since it gets gradually smaller in it's original state, being 5'6 will mean probably need a good amount of hemming, thus making the leg opening larger than normal. Hope that helps..
That's exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks.
Also, anybody know which would have more pronounced fades - the Left Hand Twill or Indigo? I can't really tell the difference lol.post #10799 of 1341412/15/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
This is not scientific by any means, but I'd say the LHT. Indigo fade pictures have never been ultra pronounced, but anything I see of LHT is pretty fantastic. Seem to fade fast too.post #10800 of 1341412/16/12 at 12:46amQuote:
I've hear also these seem to be the best fading of Naked & Famous' line.
Any heavyweight denim usually fades pretty decent also.
My 24oz - 2.5 years in doing okay and I work in an office so I can't wear them all the time.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 44 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 46 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...