Check out Tate+Yoko's website. They usually have them in SG, WG, SlimGuy, and even some of the overalls. Also, check atriumnyc.com (Atrium boutique). They have 38 as well. Not as big of a selection though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 720post #10787 of 1346012/15/12 at 3:43ampost #10788 of 1346012/15/12 at 10:06ampost #10789 of 1346012/15/12 at 11:16ampost #10790 of 1346012/15/12 at 11:30ampost #10791 of 1346012/15/12 at 11:40ampost #10792 of 1346012/15/12 at 11:40ampost #10793 of 1346012/15/12 at 6:39pmpost #10794 of 1346012/15/12 at 9:27pmpost #10795 of 1346012/15/12 at 10:53pm
Does anyone know how the Super Skinny Guys compare in fit to Levis 510? Hoping for a slightly looser fit (the 510s are a tad too tight). And would the taper interfere with me getting them shortened? I'm only 5'5~6 and raw denim tends to fit quite long on me...
Edited by jasonleb1 - 12/15/12 at 11:10pmpost #10796 of 1346012/15/12 at 11:02pm
I don't see how the taper would interfere with you getting them shortened? I don't know if I'm understanding the right. The only thing about getting them hemmed is that the more you get hemmed the bigger the leg opening will get, I think. Since it gets gradually smaller in it's original state, being 5'6 will mean probably need a good amount of hemming, thus making the leg opening larger than normal. Hope that helps..post #10797 of 1346012/15/12 at 11:04pmpost #10798 of 1346012/15/12 at 11:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by willrh1
I don't see how the taper would interfere with you getting them shortened? I don't know if I'm understanding the right. The only thing about getting them hemmed is that the more you get hemmed the bigger the leg opening will get, I think. Since it gets gradually smaller in it's original state, being 5'6 will mean probably need a good amount of hemming, thus making the leg opening larger than normal. Hope that helps..
That's exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks.
Also, anybody know which would have more pronounced fades - the Left Hand Twill or Indigo? I can't really tell the difference lol.post #10799 of 1346012/15/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
This is not scientific by any means, but I'd say the LHT. Indigo fade pictures have never been ultra pronounced, but anything I see of LHT is pretty fantastic. Seem to fade fast too.post #10800 of 1346012/16/12 at 12:46amQuote:
I've hear also these seem to be the best fading of Naked & Famous' line.
Any heavyweight denim usually fades pretty decent also.
My 24oz - 2.5 years in doing okay and I work in an office so I can't wear them all the time.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 58 seconds ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 1 minute ago
- › Haider Ackermann Western Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Handmade Salvatore Piccolo Forest Green Flannel Sportcoats -... 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 11 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 14 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding