Introducing - - Naked & Famous x Blue Owl "Weird Guy" Japan Heritage 2 Unsanforized 14.5oz Selvedge Denim
We are excited to introduce the newest collaboration between Naked & Famous and Blue Owl, a limited production of 62 pairs. This project has been coined "Japan Heritage 2," because of its similarities to the original "Japan Heritage" denim released back in June 2011. The fabric is a 14.5oz unsanforized selvedge woven at extremely low tension. It has a beautiful dark indigo shade that will produce deep, prominent fades. The low tension weave gives the fabric a distinct texture, a hairy surface, and an incredible feel. This unsanforized fabric will shrink one full tag size (keep this in mind when you order).
Naked & Famous x Blue Owl "Weird Guy" Japan Heritage 2 Unsanforized 14.5oz Selvedge Denim
* The "Weird Guy" fit is slim with medium rise and tapers to the leg opening
* 14.5oz unsanforized selvedge with pink & white accents (expect to shrink one full size with the first wash/soak)
* 5 pocket, button fly closure
* Hidden selvedge coin pocket detail
* Custom designed patch. This cognac reddish-brown color is the first only time used by Naked & Famous
* 100% cotton
* Made in Canada
The fabric is woven in very small batches at a family-run mill in Okayama Japan. The owner of the mill is a master at his craft and creates denim for some of the most famous cult denim brands from Japan. Using artisan tricks to manipulate old shuttle looms, such as irregular tension settings and alternating warp sizes, he creates denim that appears as if it was handmade, though made through age-old shuttle looms.
More on our recent blog post:: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/12/naked-famous-x-blue-owl-weird-guy-japan.html