We'll be back in the new year. We're planning something for our 5th Year Anniversary Party.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:36 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 712
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10667 of 1342512/5/12 at 3:21pmpost #10668 of 1342512/5/12 at 6:03pmQuote:
I love the sounds of this. Time to start packing some cash away now... hopefully I'll have enough for 2-3 pairs by then!! Make sure you keep us updated on the details of when and where!post #10669 of 1342512/5/12 at 7:32pm
I'm interested in buying my first N&F raw denim but I have a few questions on sizing. My only experience with raw selvedge is the APC New cures in size 28 but that was horrible, could not button the top and thighs were skin tight. I'm 5'8, 140lbs and I fit a size 31 waist in Levi's with some room to spare. I measured myself on my waist and I was a 31 and half 32. I'd say my thighs are a little bigger than average for someone of my body mass as I biked around for 2 years, dem quads . I was wondering if I should get the weird guys or the skinny guy if i want a fit close to somewhere of New Standards in APC or somewhere between Petit standards and new standards. Somewhere in the middle of Levi's 510s and 511s and if i should stay TTS or size down.
Also, does the deep indigo bleed all over and would you personally recommend the deep indigo or the left hand twill?
Edited by Lin Yan - 12/5/12 at 7:43pmpost #10670 of 1342512/6/12 at 12:57ampost #10671 of 1342512/6/12 at 4:06am
Hey everyone, I just got my SlimGuy Waterproof Snow Pants in the mail, and was disappointed to see the tag read:
"WATERPROOF COATING - Coating is dry clean safe, and will not be lost unless washed 3 to 4 times."
I understand from this the waterproof coating only lasts a few washes and then the jeans is permeable to water like any other jeans?
Is there any way to easily "recoat" the jeans?
Thanx in advance!post #10672 of 1342512/6/12 at 5:50ampost #10673 of 1342512/6/12 at 7:20amIf you're going to be in the Toronto area we're having a sample sale at the Muttonhead studio Dec 13th - 15th
There will be samples, odds and sods, as well as some slight defects / damages.
RSVP here - http://www.facebook.com/events/430646836994109/
Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org #10674 of 1342512/6/12 at 7:33ampost #10675 of 1342512/6/12 at 7:40amQuote:
Size down, because they could stretch up to 2 inch, just like mine did!post #10676 of 1342512/6/12 at 7:50ampost #10677 of 1342512/6/12 at 7:59ampost #10678 of 1342512/6/12 at 8:03ampost #10679 of 1342512/6/12 at 8:25ampost #10680 of 1342512/6/12 at 9:21am
x-post from N&F "news + stuff" page...
"Tré Danielles is a badass Vancouverite who works at Hills of Kerrisdale in Vancouver, BC. She started rockin’ our mens SkinnyGuy Black Power Stretch jeans even before our new womens line was debuted. I should note that she is tall and so the long mens inseam works perfectly for her. Whenever I had the chance to visit the store on my Vancouver trips, Tré always just looked so damn cool, so I asked her to send us a photo of herself wearing the jeans for our blog…
I thought she might just send us some neat fit pics like many people post on forums, but to our surprise (read: delight) she sent us these great (read: Hot!) photos below… Hooray and thanks to Tré!"
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › RF Clark Saddlery Briefcase 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 22 minutes ago
- › Hall of Shame - eBay Listing Bloopers, What NOT to do 25 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 25 minutes ago
- › Metal aglets? 30 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 36 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 39 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015