We'll be back in the new year. We're planning something for our 5th Year Anniversary Party.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 712post #10667 of 1345612/5/12 at 3:21pmpost #10668 of 1345612/5/12 at 6:03pmQuote:
I love the sounds of this. Time to start packing some cash away now... hopefully I'll have enough for 2-3 pairs by then!! Make sure you keep us updated on the details of when and where!post #10669 of 1345612/5/12 at 7:32pm
I'm interested in buying my first N&F raw denim but I have a few questions on sizing. My only experience with raw selvedge is the APC New cures in size 28 but that was horrible, could not button the top and thighs were skin tight. I'm 5'8, 140lbs and I fit a size 31 waist in Levi's with some room to spare. I measured myself on my waist and I was a 31 and half 32. I'd say my thighs are a little bigger than average for someone of my body mass as I biked around for 2 years, dem quads . I was wondering if I should get the weird guys or the skinny guy if i want a fit close to somewhere of New Standards in APC or somewhere between Petit standards and new standards. Somewhere in the middle of Levi's 510s and 511s and if i should stay TTS or size down.
Also, does the deep indigo bleed all over and would you personally recommend the deep indigo or the left hand twill?
Edited by Lin Yan - 12/5/12 at 7:43pmpost #10670 of 1345612/6/12 at 12:57ampost #10671 of 1345612/6/12 at 4:06am
Hey everyone, I just got my SlimGuy Waterproof Snow Pants in the mail, and was disappointed to see the tag read:
"WATERPROOF COATING - Coating is dry clean safe, and will not be lost unless washed 3 to 4 times."
I understand from this the waterproof coating only lasts a few washes and then the jeans is permeable to water like any other jeans?
Is there any way to easily "recoat" the jeans?
Thanx in advance!post #10672 of 1345612/6/12 at 5:50ampost #10673 of 1345612/6/12 at 7:20amIf you're going to be in the Toronto area we're having a sample sale at the Muttonhead studio Dec 13th - 15th
There will be samples, odds and sods, as well as some slight defects / damages.
RSVP here - http://www.facebook.com/events/430646836994109/
Questions - email@example.com #10674 of 1345612/6/12 at 7:33ampost #10675 of 1345612/6/12 at 7:40amQuote:
Size down, because they could stretch up to 2 inch, just like mine did!post #10676 of 1345612/6/12 at 7:50ampost #10677 of 1345612/6/12 at 7:59ampost #10678 of 1345612/6/12 at 8:03ampost #10679 of 1345612/6/12 at 8:25ampost #10680 of 1345612/6/12 at 9:21am
x-post from N&F "news + stuff" page...
"Tré Danielles is a badass Vancouverite who works at Hills of Kerrisdale in Vancouver, BC. She started rockin’ our mens SkinnyGuy Black Power Stretch jeans even before our new womens line was debuted. I should note that she is tall and so the long mens inseam works perfectly for her. Whenever I had the chance to visit the store on my Vancouver trips, Tré always just looked so damn cool, so I asked her to send us a photo of herself wearing the jeans for our blog…
I thought she might just send us some neat fit pics like many people post on forums, but to our surprise (read: delight) she sent us these great (read: Hot!) photos below… Hooray and thanks to Tré!"
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 7 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Business Casual--What to wear? 6 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts