We'll be back in the new year. We're planning something for our 5th Year Anniversary Party.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 712
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10667 of 1341312/5/12 at 3:21pmpost #10668 of 1341312/5/12 at 6:03pmQuote:
I love the sounds of this. Time to start packing some cash away now... hopefully I'll have enough for 2-3 pairs by then!! Make sure you keep us updated on the details of when and where!post #10669 of 1341312/5/12 at 7:32pm
I'm interested in buying my first N&F raw denim but I have a few questions on sizing. My only experience with raw selvedge is the APC New cures in size 28 but that was horrible, could not button the top and thighs were skin tight. I'm 5'8, 140lbs and I fit a size 31 waist in Levi's with some room to spare. I measured myself on my waist and I was a 31 and half 32. I'd say my thighs are a little bigger than average for someone of my body mass as I biked around for 2 years, dem quads . I was wondering if I should get the weird guys or the skinny guy if i want a fit close to somewhere of New Standards in APC or somewhere between Petit standards and new standards. Somewhere in the middle of Levi's 510s and 511s and if i should stay TTS or size down.
Also, does the deep indigo bleed all over and would you personally recommend the deep indigo or the left hand twill?
Edited by Lin Yan - 12/5/12 at 7:43pmpost #10670 of 1341312/6/12 at 12:57ampost #10671 of 1341312/6/12 at 4:06am
Hey everyone, I just got my SlimGuy Waterproof Snow Pants in the mail, and was disappointed to see the tag read:
"WATERPROOF COATING - Coating is dry clean safe, and will not be lost unless washed 3 to 4 times."
I understand from this the waterproof coating only lasts a few washes and then the jeans is permeable to water like any other jeans?
Is there any way to easily "recoat" the jeans?
Thanx in advance!post #10672 of 1341312/6/12 at 5:50ampost #10673 of 1341312/6/12 at 7:20amIf you're going to be in the Toronto area we're having a sample sale at the Muttonhead studio Dec 13th - 15th
There will be samples, odds and sods, as well as some slight defects / damages.
RSVP here - http://www.facebook.com/events/430646836994109/
Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org #10674 of 1341312/6/12 at 7:33ampost #10675 of 1341312/6/12 at 7:40amQuote:
Size down, because they could stretch up to 2 inch, just like mine did!post #10676 of 1341312/6/12 at 7:50ampost #10677 of 1341312/6/12 at 7:59ampost #10678 of 1341312/6/12 at 8:03ampost #10679 of 1341312/6/12 at 8:25ampost #10680 of 1341312/6/12 at 9:21am
x-post from N&F "news + stuff" page...
"Tré Danielles is a badass Vancouverite who works at Hills of Kerrisdale in Vancouver, BC. She started rockin’ our mens SkinnyGuy Black Power Stretch jeans even before our new womens line was debuted. I should note that she is tall and so the long mens inseam works perfectly for her. Whenever I had the chance to visit the store on my Vancouver trips, Tré always just looked so damn cool, so I asked her to send us a photo of herself wearing the jeans for our blog…
I thought she might just send us some neat fit pics like many people post on forums, but to our surprise (read: delight) she sent us these great (read: Hot!) photos below… Hooray and thanks to Tré!"
- Naked and famous denim
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 21 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 5 minutes ago
- › BNWT Saint Larent Slim Fit Wool Peacoat size IT 46 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...