I remeasured my waist and I'm actually at 32". Also, I think the extra thigh room with the 29s will be necessary. Thanks for your input
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:24 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 700
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10487 of 1344711/18/12 at 3:21pmpost #10488 of 1344711/18/12 at 5:57pmpost #10489 of 1344711/18/12 at 10:32pmpost #10490 of 1344711/18/12 at 10:37pmpost #10491 of 1344711/18/12 at 11:55pmpost #10492 of 1344711/19/12 at 7:34ampost #10493 of 1344711/19/12 at 7:37am
I purchased the N&F WG in size 31, I usually wear 32 in denim. Received them today and tried them on, my research here has led to me think that the top button should be very hard to button. On these I not only got the top button but if I pull a little bit, I can fit my open hand down till a little past the knuckles. Should I return them for a 30 or pre-soak and where till they stretch out? I am going to a slim but not skinny look but I am not very well verse in raw denim.post #10494 of 1344711/19/12 at 7:47ampost #10495 of 1344711/19/12 at 8:54ampost #10496 of 1344711/19/12 at 9:37ampost #10497 of 1344711/19/12 at 10:30ampost #10498 of 1344711/19/12 at 11:05ampost #10499 of 1344711/19/12 at 12:44pm
- Naked and famous denim
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 6 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 28 seconds ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 30 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...