If I wear a 28 in dirty fades weird guys would I be the same size for some brushed herringbones? I'm considering picking up some pants that aren't denim.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 695
Styleforum Top Picks
That was really why I was asking, didn't know if anyone had a rough idea on how much the denim stretches too so I could guess what size to get the brushed herringbones in.
TooAwesome, I wasn't really trying to complain about the rise. It's fine, but I think I just need to size down considering I went TTS not knowing about the vanity sizing.
I never really paid that much attention to how my pants actually fits until I started visiting fashion forums. It's kinda tuff to find that perfect fit specially being skinny. My main problem is new meds that I'm on have messed up my appetite and I need to get that worked out and maybe start working out again and get that 20 lbs back :)
Generally speaking, N&F's offerings that aren't selvedge and/or have a different material or addition tend to run a size small. This was true for the linen blends, the blanket lined, and flannel denim. Obviously the heavier weight denim and stainless steel jeans don't stretch much at all. These jeans can be "broken in" but don't expect them to stretch much. I went 1 size up on blanket lined and linen blend and they fit just fine.
YES. My #1 problem with this brand. Although I have noticed a huge amount of variation in back rise measurements among individual pairs. When I was buying my Weird Guys I tried on 4 pairs (all with the same tagged size and the same actual waist measurement) and 3 of them had large enough back rises to create the dreaded "denim diaper" effect, but with the last pair it was only barely an issue.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 36 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 50 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Tour a day in the town of fog sapa Vietnam 58 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...