or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 685

post #10261 of 13073
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_slater View Post

The rise on some of the Weird Guys cuts are truly ball destroying and that's one of the reasons I won't buy WG's anymore. The duck canvas pair in particular is just ridiculous. Rise needs to be dropped a full inch.
Fortunately the skinny guy doesn't have this problem.

Agreed.
post #10262 of 13073
I like how this brand gives you a variety of shades, and color schemes. Is there a way to confirm which ones are raw/indigo dyed? I figured a majority of them are all suitable for fades, but some washes/colors/dyes look suspect.
post #10263 of 13073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espresso View Post

I like how this brand gives you a variety of shades, and color schemes. Is there a way to confirm which ones are raw/indigo dyed? I figured a majority of them are all suitable for fades, but some washes/colors/dyes look suspect.

None of the current ones are washed (I believe only one of the womens was washed a while back), make sure they are 100% cotton and are blue.

Most of them will work fine for fades

post #10264 of 13073

selling two pairs of naked and famous on ebay for heavily discounted prices:

 

Naked & Famous Weird Guy High Indigo Selvedge Raw Denim Size 29

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230867503391?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

 

Naked & Famous Weird Guy Tweed Fill Selvedge Size 29

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Naked-Famous-Weird-Guy-Tweed-Fill-Selvedge-Size-29-APC-3Sixteen-Nudie-/230867517602?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item35c0c6c0a2

post #10265 of 13073
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspasp View Post

selling two pairs of naked and famous on ebay for heavily discounted prices:

Naked & Famous Weird Guy High Indigo Selvedge Raw Denim Size 29

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230867503391?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Naked & Famous Weird Guy Tweed Fill Selvedge Size 29

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Naked-Famous-Weird-Guy-Tweed-Fill-Selvedge-Size-29-APC-3Sixteen-Nudie-/230867517602?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item35c0c6c0a2


Tempted to get those tweeds

I have wanted tweeds and a smaller size for awhile
Edited by OmniscientCause - 10/24/12 at 6:00pm
post #10266 of 13073

I have the tweeds and they're awesome. Probably my favorite pair of N&F.

post #10267 of 13073
Yea if these are around tomorrow and under 100 I'll prob jump on them. Not sure how theyd fit. I have 30s in LHT that I wear the hell out of and they are pretty damn loose in the waist. Have soaked them twice. I have slubs which I have not soaked yet and I wear them on Fridays at work and they fit great.
post #10268 of 13073

Hey all,

 

I just picked up a pair of skinny guy ele 2's from *********, and have worn them once for a couple hours. I just noticed that there's a bright white thread on the crotch/left inseam, but nowhere else. I wondered if anyone else has ever had this issue, if it goes away with wear, and if it'd be worth returning them over.

 

 

post #10269 of 13073

^great pair of jeans, you should definitely try them out. just not for me, only worn about 2-3 times and never soaked or anything

post #10270 of 13073
i dont now how some guys can wear these everyday
im half way through the day and my balls are in agony
post #10271 of 13073
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post

i dont now how some guys can wear these everyday
im half way through the day and my balls are in agony

 

tighter panties might help.  i know whatcha mean though, it gets better but never really goes away.

post #10272 of 13073
WGs, like all cuts in all brands, requires a certain range of body proportion to "generally" fit. I wear WGs belted and TTS to fit my thighs which also provides ample ball room. As I've picked up gym habits, my WG size has gone from a 28 (stretched, with some ball issues) to a 31. I could not have simply worn 31's 2 years ago as the thighs would have been clearly too large and baggy. The general appearance wouldn't have been right.
post #10273 of 13073

Where can I buy Weird Guys in Europe? Been looking for ages, and everything seems to be out of stock, or from the US... I wanna avoid customs etc.

post #10274 of 13073
If i were you i would contact brandon directly at Naked & Famous. You can also try tate + yoko. Its his store in montreal.
post #10275 of 13073
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeeygee View Post

Hey all,

I just picked up a pair of skinny guy ele 2's from *********, and have worn them once for a couple hours. I just noticed that there's a bright white thread on the crotch/left inseam, but nowhere else. I wondered if anyone else has ever had this issue, if it goes away with wear, and if it'd be worth returning them over.




Mine looks like this too. I attributed it to the coarseness of the weave, and it doesn't bother me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim