or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 683

post #10231 of 13249

Starbuck...N&F does not currently have anything that'll fit like that. Although the upcoming super skinny guy cut might be what you're looking for.

 

Those high rise jeans are awful. Might be better for ppl with a huge ass. Not sure how some one as slim as the model could be comfortable in those

post #10232 of 13249

Starbuk...

 

You should try either the Skinny Guy Black Power Stretch or Indigo Power Stretch. I find these 5% stretch models fit a lot skinnier than the 100% cotton models. I've got the Skinny Black Power Stretch and it fits nice and tight!

 

I also heard about the new super skinny fit coming next season. It looks like the classic skinny guy tapered from the knee down. Does anybody know what fabrics it will come in?

post #10233 of 13249
I gotta spam again. The K armaloop Japan Heritage <-> Deep Indigo confusion dude.

It's getting more and more hilarious.
After their second mistake shipping Deep Indigos instead of Japan Heritage they were obliging and refunded me the customs and asked whether I want a full refund or whether she (the person I got in contacted) should contact the warehouse and make sure the jeans will be the right one and then ask me again.
I also explained to her how the denim gotta look (slubby, irregular) and that they shall not get confused by the tags saying japanese denim.

Last week I received an mail saying that my return order is on it's way. I was kinda confused coz I didn't get a mail asking whether they should really sent them but as I still want(ed) them I didn't care.

So they arrived today and guess what?

It was the third pair of Deep Indigos.

Thanks *K armaloop, that's it.
post #10234 of 13249
man what the hell are they up to.. just take the refund now lol.. sorry to hear man..
post #10235 of 13249

^LOL strong kloop fail.  Censored for a reason hahaha

post #10236 of 13249
Quote:
Originally Posted by juhan View Post

man what the hell are they up to.. just take the refund now lol.. sorry to hear man..

Well at least you have deep indigos for days! Order them from Revolve if you absolutely need JPH

post #10237 of 13249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightyow77 View Post

Well at least you have deep indigos for days! Order them from Revolve if you absolutely need JPH

No, I don't need them desperately. Actually I was up to something better, qualitywise. The JHT were $150 when I purchased them so it would have been a pretty good deal.

I'll go with a refund. I am also curious whether KL will let me keep the second pair too or want them back.
post #10238 of 13249
Quote:
Originally Posted by jittery zeitgeist View Post


No, I don't need them desperately. Actually I was up to something better, qualitywise. The JHT were $150 when I purchased them so it would have been a pretty good deal.
I'll go with a refund. I am also curious whether KL will let me keep the second pair too or want them back.

 

Oh my, if I were you I would ask for two pairs for free and a refund. That is absolutely the worst service I have ever seen. I believe I called it too a couple pages back haha

post #10239 of 13249

Hi guys, i got a quick question here

 

 

I have the indigo power stretch model in a size 29, and I'm pretty satisfied with the fit, except that the crotch space is slightly less than ideal. Its fine when I'm standing (i.e. there is no outline of my dick or anything), but when I sit, it rides up a bit in the crotch area and isn't the most comfortable. 

 

I'm thinking of going for a LHT or broken twill in size 30 for my next pair. Does anyone have any experience of if the crotch space might get significantly better? I noticed on blueowl that it may only improve a 9" rise to 9.25"... but maybe waistband and less overall tightness around the top block with a size 30 might help.

post #10240 of 13249
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post

Someone sell me a size 30 or 31 - 15oz Indigo/Indigo!

 

Not sure if you're serious, or if your looking for some new ones, but I have a pair (size 31) I never wear that I'd be happy to get rid of.  Of course these aren't brand new, there are some creases but no fading.  Probably been worn out eight or ten times.

post #10241 of 13249
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfin View Post

Hi guys, i got a quick question here


I have the indigo power stretch model in a size 29, and I'm pretty satisfied with the fit, except that the crotch space is slightly less than ideal. Its fine when I'm standing (i.e. there is no outline of my dick or anything), but when I sit, it rides up a bit in the crotch area and isn't the most comfortable. 

I'm thinking of going for a LHT or broken twill in size 30 for my next pair. Does anyone have any experience of if the crotch space might get significantly better? I noticed on blueowl that it may only improve a 9" rise to 9.25"... but maybe waistband and less overall tightness around the top block with a size 30 might help.

my dick outline is always an issue but its not my issue so what do i care. This is in my 30 LHT
post #10242 of 13249
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingotripod View Post

Oh my, if I were you I would ask for two pairs for free and a refund. That is absolutely the worst service I have ever seen. I believe I called it too a couple pages back haha

Yeah, they already answered and said that they'll do a whole refund and let me keep the second pair, too. smile.gif
post #10243 of 13249
Quote:
Originally Posted by jittery zeitgeist View Post


Yeah, they already answered and said that they'll do a whole refund and let me keep the second pair, too. smile.gif

Not the worst outcome in the world!

post #10244 of 13249
Does anyone know where I can find a 32 Skinny Guy Elephant 2 anywhere? Tate and Yoko along with BlueOwl are both out. Any other recommendations for a heavyweight denim?
post #10245 of 13249
Quote:
Originally Posted by jittery zeitgeist View Post


Yeah, they already answered and said that they'll do a whole refund and let me keep the second pair, too. smile.gif

 

Not too shabby maybe I should order some japan heritages then also

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim