or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Naked and famous denim - Page 681

post #10201 of 13341
looking to purchase the WG left hand twill and the WG selvedge demin

im a true 34 waist so should i get the W31 (blue owl lists these as 33.5" waist) in left hand twill and W32 (blue owl lists these as 34" waist) in the selvedge?
or will i need to size down again as they will stretch a bit?
post #10202 of 13341

I found NF does stretch. Jay at BlueOwl will def help you if you shoot him some e-mail. I believe the left hand twill i selvedge is as well

post #10203 of 13341
thanks, will shoot Blue owl and email
post #10204 of 13341

you should base sizing down on the thigh measurements. But from what I recall the LHTs run bigger than most fabrics so a 31 should be alright as long as the rest of the leg measurements are fine for your body type.

 

What model are you referring to when you say WG selvedge? Regular indigo?

post #10205 of 13341
Quote:
Originally Posted by lckychrmsbboy View Post

you should base sizing down on the thigh measurements. But from what I recall the LHTs run bigger than most fabrics so a 31 should be alright as long as the rest of the leg measurements are fine for your body type.

What model are you referring to when you say WG selvedge? Regular indigo?

thanks for the info
these were the selvedge ones i was looking at
http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7959003
post #10206 of 13341

I got toothpaste on my indigo/indigo slubs. Not sure what to do. Spilled beer all over my regular indigo's last weekend which forced a wash after 9 months (turned out fine but I was sweating it/disappointed I had to wash early), I really hope I haven't ruined these in the same week.

 

Any input welcome.

post #10207 of 13341
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasew View Post

I got toothpaste on my indigo/indigo slubs. Not sure what to do. Spilled beer all over my regular indigo's last weekend which forced a wash after 9 months (turned out fine but I was sweating it/disappointed I had to wash early), I really hope I haven't ruined these in the same week.

 

Any input welcome.

I would cold soak them and stay away from soap. After soaking for about 45 min I would pinch and roll that area between my fingers. I would not scrub or brush them. I don't know if this will get all the paste out, but that's what I would do. Another thought I have is this; get that paste area wet then freeze them or use dry ice. When it is frozen see if the paste will crack off. These are things I would try because they are least destructive to the indigo dye. Disclaimer: I never tried either of these procedures.

post #10208 of 13341

Another thought, put a blowdryer on it and see if it will get very dry and flake off.

You could use a sticky lint roller

on it while blowing it. Maybe this is what to try first.

post #10209 of 13341
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister56 View Post

Another thought, put a blowdryer on it and see if it will get very dry and flake off.

You could use a sticky lint roller

on it while blowing it. Maybe this is what to try first.


hmm, this sounds like it could either dry the paste up and make it flake like you think, or possibly instead bake the stuff hopelessly stuck on there? i'm worried about the latter...

post #10210 of 13341
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasew View Post

I got toothpaste on my indigo/indigo slubs. Not sure what to do. Spilled beer all over my regular indigo's last weekend which forced a wash after 9 months (turned out fine but I was sweating it/disappointed I had to wash early), I really hope I haven't ruined these in the same week.

 

Any input welcome.

 

You should just rub as much as you can off and over time it will disappear with wear. If it bugs you that much you should soak but the only time I would wash is if you get blood on them

post #10211 of 13341
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingotripod View Post

the only time I would wash is if you get blood on them

I'd wash out doodie before blood.
post #10212 of 13341
Quote:
Originally Posted by db_ggmm View Post

I'd wash out doodie before blood.


+1 pretty much agree, at least blood doesn't smell like shit, literally.


Someone sell me a size 30 or 31 - 15oz Indigo/Indigo!
post #10213 of 13341
Quote:
Originally Posted by db_ggmm View Post


I'd wash out doodie before blood.

 

Adult diaper is an option

post #10214 of 13341

I just bought a pair of japan heritage in size 29 weird guy, tailored to 30 length. They may be too short for me. Message me if you want them. Brand new besides being tried on.

post #10215 of 13341
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasew View Post

I got toothpaste on my indigo/indigo slubs. Not sure what to do. Spilled beer all over my regular indigo's last weekend which forced a wash after 9 months (turned out fine but I was sweating it/disappointed I had to wash early), I really hope I haven't ruined these in the same week.

Any input welcome.


wash your fucking jeans.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Naked and famous denim