From what I've read most people sleep in their jeans to stretch them. I can see that working on stretching the legs since I'm always changing the positions of my legs.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Naked and famous denim - Page 676post #10127 of 1346610/4/12 at 1:20ampost #10128 of 1346610/4/12 at 4:32ampost #10129 of 1346610/4/12 at 6:54am
That has to be the most retarded thing ever. Why not just wear your jeans? I mean yeah if you pass out in them that's one thing, but deliberately falling asleep with them on... seems a bit I don't know sophomoric?post #10130 of 1346610/4/12 at 7:02ampost #10131 of 1346610/4/12 at 7:11ampost #10132 of 1346610/4/12 at 7:26amQuote:
It could work. Your legs are in the same position for several hours, and that could make som fades.
But it must be pretty uncomfortable to sleep in jeans.post #10133 of 1346610/4/12 at 7:54ampost #10134 of 1346610/4/12 at 9:29ampost #10135 of 1346610/4/12 at 9:50amI know why people do it. I guess I just find it silly and a tad excessive. I mean your body also swells while you engage in physical activity i.e wearing them actively during the day. That the obsessive fetishism with fades would lead people to willing sleep with a rough and extremly uncomfortable piece of apparel I will just never understand. Wearing something ridiculous like a pair of 32oz or 24oz jeans during the day or at night whilst you are still awake and aware is one thing... Passively bruising your legs and killing your sperm count in your sleep is another lol.
But to each their own I supposepost #10136 of 1346610/4/12 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Rightyow77
I know why people do it. I guess I just find it silly and a tad excessive. I mean your body also swells while you engage in physical activity i.e wearing them actively during the day. That the obsessive fetishism with fades would lead people to willing sleep with a rough and extremly uncomfortable piece of apparel I will just never understand. Wearing something ridiculous like a pair of 32oz or 24oz jeans during the day or at night whilst you are still awake and aware is one thing... Passively bruising your legs and killing your sperm count in your sleep is another lol.
But to each their own I suppose
Why force fades?
Aren't raw jeans supposed to be blank canvas transformed into a representation of your own life and individuality? Doing something like sleeping in your raws just seems like you're creating fake fades.post #10137 of 1346610/4/12 at 11:57ampost #10138 of 1346610/4/12 at 12:04pmpost #10139 of 1346610/4/12 at 12:43pmQuote:
Skinny guy has a lower rise than weird guy. Not sure why it's advertised the other way around. I wear a 29/30 in WG because of its 10" rise but I'd have to wear a 32 in SG because of its 9.25-9.5" rise.
+1 on the natural combs. My frank2s have nicer combs than my ele2s because I just let them be. I was able to let that happen though because the denim was much softer. I freaked out for my ele2s because the denim was so thick and stiff. A lot of the ele2 combs look pretty bad because they couldn't crease themselves properlypost #10140 of 1346610/4/12 at 2:05pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang MTM Navy Suit (VBC Wool) - Fits Slim 36 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 24 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 27 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 34 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...