From what I've read most people sleep in their jeans to stretch them. I can see that working on stretching the legs since I'm always changing the positions of my legs.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 676
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10127 of 1341110/4/12 at 1:20ampost #10128 of 1341110/4/12 at 4:32ampost #10129 of 1341110/4/12 at 6:54am
That has to be the most retarded thing ever. Why not just wear your jeans? I mean yeah if you pass out in them that's one thing, but deliberately falling asleep with them on... seems a bit I don't know sophomoric?post #10130 of 1341110/4/12 at 7:02ampost #10131 of 1341110/4/12 at 7:11ampost #10132 of 1341110/4/12 at 7:26amQuote:
It could work. Your legs are in the same position for several hours, and that could make som fades.
But it must be pretty uncomfortable to sleep in jeans.post #10133 of 1341110/4/12 at 7:54ampost #10134 of 1341110/4/12 at 9:29ampost #10135 of 1341110/4/12 at 9:50amI know why people do it. I guess I just find it silly and a tad excessive. I mean your body also swells while you engage in physical activity i.e wearing them actively during the day. That the obsessive fetishism with fades would lead people to willing sleep with a rough and extremly uncomfortable piece of apparel I will just never understand. Wearing something ridiculous like a pair of 32oz or 24oz jeans during the day or at night whilst you are still awake and aware is one thing... Passively bruising your legs and killing your sperm count in your sleep is another lol.
But to each their own I supposepost #10136 of 1341110/4/12 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Rightyow77
I know why people do it. I guess I just find it silly and a tad excessive. I mean your body also swells while you engage in physical activity i.e wearing them actively during the day. That the obsessive fetishism with fades would lead people to willing sleep with a rough and extremly uncomfortable piece of apparel I will just never understand. Wearing something ridiculous like a pair of 32oz or 24oz jeans during the day or at night whilst you are still awake and aware is one thing... Passively bruising your legs and killing your sperm count in your sleep is another lol.
But to each their own I suppose
Why force fades?
Aren't raw jeans supposed to be blank canvas transformed into a representation of your own life and individuality? Doing something like sleeping in your raws just seems like you're creating fake fades.post #10137 of 1341110/4/12 at 11:57ampost #10138 of 1341110/4/12 at 12:04pmpost #10139 of 1341110/4/12 at 12:43pmQuote:
Skinny guy has a lower rise than weird guy. Not sure why it's advertised the other way around. I wear a 29/30 in WG because of its 10" rise but I'd have to wear a 32 in SG because of its 9.25-9.5" rise.
+1 on the natural combs. My frank2s have nicer combs than my ele2s because I just let them be. I was able to let that happen though because the denim was much softer. I freaked out for my ele2s because the denim was so thick and stiff. A lot of the ele2 combs look pretty bad because they couldn't crease themselves properlypost #10140 of 1341110/4/12 at 2:05pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Australian Members 22 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 28 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Button Down Shirt 8 minutes ago
- › New suit designs, critique please 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan