From what I've read most people sleep in their jeans to stretch them. I can see that working on stretching the legs since I'm always changing the positions of my legs.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 676
Styleforum Top Picks
That has to be the most retarded thing ever. Why not just wear your jeans? I mean yeah if you pass out in them that's one thing, but deliberately falling asleep with them on... seems a bit I don't know sophomoric?
It could work. Your legs are in the same position for several hours, and that could make som fades.
But it must be pretty uncomfortable to sleep in jeans.
But to each their own I suppose
I know why people do it. I guess I just find it silly and a tad excessive. I mean your body also swells while you engage in physical activity i.e wearing them actively during the day. That the obsessive fetishism with fades would lead people to willing sleep with a rough and extremly uncomfortable piece of apparel I will just never understand. Wearing something ridiculous like a pair of 32oz or 24oz jeans during the day or at night whilst you are still awake and aware is one thing... Passively bruising your legs and killing your sperm count in your sleep is another lol.
But to each their own I suppose
Why force fades?
Aren't raw jeans supposed to be blank canvas transformed into a representation of your own life and individuality? Doing something like sleeping in your raws just seems like you're creating fake fades.
Skinny guy has a lower rise than weird guy. Not sure why it's advertised the other way around. I wear a 29/30 in WG because of its 10" rise but I'd have to wear a 32 in SG because of its 9.25-9.5" rise.
+1 on the natural combs. My frank2s have nicer combs than my ele2s because I just let them be. I was able to let that happen though because the denim was much softer. I freaked out for my ele2s because the denim was so thick and stiff. A lot of the ele2 combs look pretty bad because they couldn't crease themselves properly
- Naked and famous denim
- › LIVE=Watch Watford vs Fulham live stream 1 second ago
- › Hello @~~ Southampton vs Crystal Palace live streaming online... 1 second ago
- › P Johnson MTM 37 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Hello @~~ AFC Bournemouth vs Wolverhampton Wanderers live streaming... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 1 minute ago
- › Hello @~~ Brentford vs Huddersfield Town live streaming online... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...