anyone with PaulRose jeans?? Haven't seen any worn in pics
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 675post #10112 of 1345910/2/12 at 7:17pmpost #10113 of 1345910/2/12 at 8:01pmpost #10114 of 1345910/3/12 at 3:40amI've chatted with them and they told me I have to return the deep indigos and then will get the right pair.
they will also refund me the money I paid at the customs and for the returning but this also means waiting another 3 weeks for the new pair and driving the second time to the customs (18 miles).
I asked for an express shipping method which was not possible due to their "policy".
at least I got a 20% code, which is not very often seen on KL...post #10115 of 1345910/3/12 at 7:26ampost #10116 of 1345910/3/12 at 7:39ampost #10117 of 1345910/3/12 at 8:04ampost #10118 of 1345910/3/12 at 9:13am
at least I had the chance to compare both pairs directly.
Here are a few pics of my Deep Indigos after 9,5 months lying to a new pair of DIs.
On one hand I'd like to give them a soak but on the other I think waiting the longest time possible is the best and the fades could/should be more present.
I also can't understand why the honeycombs are so wheak coz I ride my bike a lot..
Edited by jittery zeitgeist - 10/3/12 at 11:18ampost #10119 of 1345910/3/12 at 12:35pmpost #10120 of 1345910/3/12 at 1:04pmpost #10121 of 1345910/3/12 at 1:26pmpost #10122 of 1345910/3/12 at 2:08pm
i dont mean to say go bike like crazy lol i only bike to and from the gym and thats only 11km.. i would actually suggest not doing random air squats, i learnt that the hard way. when i got my ele2s i was obsessed with combs so i kept squatting and lunging/doing stairs so that they would crease but that only leads to horrendous knee bags. youre better off just wearing them and letting them happen on their own
also besides just squatting i also crossed my legs to make sure the combs went in lateral and medial directionspost #10123 of 1345910/3/12 at 6:51pmpost #10124 of 1345910/3/12 at 7:38pmpost #10125 of 1345910/3/12 at 8:10pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 30 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 30 minutes ago
- › Medium NWT LEVI'S VINTAGE CLOTHING 1940S REVERSIBLE LEATHER JACKET... 32 minutes ago
- › What is the Name of This Blazers Company? 33 minutes ago
- › DOES ANYONE RECOGNIT THIS SHOES (BRAND & MODEL) ? 42 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding