Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 674post #10097 of 1346310/2/12 at 6:03ampost #10098 of 1346310/2/12 at 6:48amQuote:
rise is too short. either angle the waistband more so the front of your pants sits lower than the back side, or find something with a bigger rise.
the rise on my LHT weird guys is right on the line of being uncomfortable. it definitely keeps me tucked in tight.....post #10099 of 1346310/2/12 at 7:01ampost #10100 of 1346310/2/12 at 7:27ampost #10101 of 1346310/2/12 at 9:41amQuote:
here's a great story:
As I arrived home an hour ago I opened the package and was kinda suprised: shouldn't the denim be a bit more slubby?
then checked the tags and ********* sent me a pair of deep indigos which I actually wear right now instead of the japan heritage pair I purchased.
to make it more funnier: I live in Germany and paid about $35 taxes and shipping them back to the states would take almost the same amount.
I feel fucking bummed.
any ideas?post #10102 of 1346310/2/12 at 9:54ampost #10103 of 1346310/2/12 at 9:55ampost #10104 of 1346310/2/12 at 10:21ampost #10105 of 1346310/2/12 at 10:58ampost #10106 of 1346310/2/12 at 11:51am
dude you have over 2000 posts on styleforum...90% of what you past adds nothing to the conversations/threads going on here. you constantly ask questions that don't matter or questions that you should know the answer to by now...2000 posts........
not trying to be a dick because i certainly haven't earned that right...but come on man.
if you really don't know how to measure rise by now i feel sorry for you. look for the blueowl or blueingreen measuring guides. google is your friend.post #10107 of 1346310/2/12 at 12:12pmpost #10108 of 1346310/2/12 at 12:38pmpost #10109 of 1346310/2/12 at 12:42pmpost #10110 of 1346310/2/12 at 1:45pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 43 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 3 minutes ago
- › U.S. based startup company seeking advice; Opportunity for fashion... 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › BNWT John Elliott Kake Mock Pullover Black Medium (2) 7 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding