Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Naked and famous denim - Page 674
Styleforum Top Picks
rise is too short. either angle the waistband more so the front of your pants sits lower than the back side, or find something with a bigger rise.
the rise on my LHT weird guys is right on the line of being uncomfortable. it definitely keeps me tucked in tight.....
here's a great story:
As I arrived home an hour ago I opened the package and was kinda suprised: shouldn't the denim be a bit more slubby?
then checked the tags and ********* sent me a pair of deep indigos which I actually wear right now instead of the japan heritage pair I purchased.
to make it more funnier: I live in Germany and paid about $35 taxes and shipping them back to the states would take almost the same amount.
I feel fucking bummed.
dude you have over 2000 posts on styleforum...90% of what you past adds nothing to the conversations/threads going on here. you constantly ask questions that don't matter or questions that you should know the answer to by now...2000 posts........
not trying to be a dick because i certainly haven't earned that right...but come on man.
if you really don't know how to measure rise by now i feel sorry for you. look for the blueowl or blueingreen measuring guides. google is your friend.
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 seconds ago
- › Mimmo Siviglia shirts and Riva fabrics in London 41 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 58 seconds ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › NIB Gaziano & Girling Monkstrap Chukka Boots TG73 UK10.5/US11 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays