Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:01 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Naked and famous denim - Page 674
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10097 of 1342510/2/12 at 6:03ampost #10098 of 1342510/2/12 at 6:48amQuote:
rise is too short. either angle the waistband more so the front of your pants sits lower than the back side, or find something with a bigger rise.
the rise on my LHT weird guys is right on the line of being uncomfortable. it definitely keeps me tucked in tight.....post #10099 of 1342510/2/12 at 7:01ampost #10100 of 1342510/2/12 at 7:27ampost #10101 of 1342510/2/12 at 9:41amQuote:
here's a great story:
As I arrived home an hour ago I opened the package and was kinda suprised: shouldn't the denim be a bit more slubby?
then checked the tags and ********* sent me a pair of deep indigos which I actually wear right now instead of the japan heritage pair I purchased.
to make it more funnier: I live in Germany and paid about $35 taxes and shipping them back to the states would take almost the same amount.
I feel fucking bummed.
any ideas?post #10102 of 1342510/2/12 at 9:54ampost #10103 of 1342510/2/12 at 9:55ampost #10104 of 1342510/2/12 at 10:21ampost #10105 of 1342510/2/12 at 10:58ampost #10106 of 1342510/2/12 at 11:51am
dude you have over 2000 posts on styleforum...90% of what you past adds nothing to the conversations/threads going on here. you constantly ask questions that don't matter or questions that you should know the answer to by now...2000 posts........
not trying to be a dick because i certainly haven't earned that right...but come on man.
if you really don't know how to measure rise by now i feel sorry for you. look for the blueowl or blueingreen measuring guides. google is your friend.post #10107 of 1342510/2/12 at 12:12pmpost #10108 of 1342510/2/12 at 12:38pmpost #10109 of 1342510/2/12 at 12:42pmpost #10110 of 1342510/2/12 at 1:45pm
- Naked and famous denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 6 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 17 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 19 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris Anthracite wool coat size 52 NWT 22 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015