Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 578
So you only wear it around the house? Or when fighting crime?
Use it - it is a wonderful garment
Photo: A journal of Style
Didn't know you guys could be out when the sun is out
Anyone of the POW would work as a sport coat, I'm not sure why it wouldn't? The far left light grey one, will look great with blue chinos and light pink or blue shirt
The scales are too fine for an odd jacket. These are definitively suitings. Also flannel odd jackets are odd. Flannel is for suits and pants.
they would not. You see alot of those types of "sportcoats" around here and they are not appropriate. Those are muted, smaller scale patterns made for suits. You can wear one as a sportcoat in the same way you can wear a pinstripe jacket as a sportcoat but those are suiting fabrics. From Fox, this is a sportcoat PoW (which would also work as DB)
Holland and Sherry has but you don't like H&S i think. Fox has a new tweeds book, I have it at home and can tale some pics. Marling and Evans has some rough large tweeds, quality wise its probably mid range.
Fox has some nice looking flannels in the 300gms weight but I've unfortunately heard nothing good about them.
So Edmorel, How do we understand this.
Why is that PoW check more suited to Sports Jacket than the other Fox Flannels I orig posted? Just try to get my head around this.
Also, which bunches are best for jacketing tweeds, (I want to have something made and love the look of the tweeds/flannels jackets on the Armoury blog and on the Kiton/Attolini websites)
I have a great tailor here in London and want to source the cloth.
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › BNIB Kiton double buckle monkstrap size 8UK sand suede Made in Italy 7 minutes ago
- › Flint Water and Fat 1%er Michael Moore 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › In Osaka, Japan. It's sale season and need advice! 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Atom Blucher 8.5D Tremont x Leffot 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding