I have the 500 is suit. Because of the light weight, I dun find it has good crease resistance. The 520 I have perform way better on that aspect.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/14/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 533
Has anyone tried and liked JG Hardy Lambswool 7704? It's a rusty brown with an olive/brown check. I fancy the swatch, but I'm not sure if I would like something so rich in tone when blown up across my entire torso. I tend to wear pretty austere colors and small patterns, so this is a new direction.
In addition to the two blues Trini mentioned, you might consider the tan and dark brown frescos as blazersuits.
Does the 500 wear a lot cooler than the 520? i am going to be in Singapore and that place is notorious for hot and humid weather.
Theres always going to be a point where your suit is going to be too hot regardless of the fabric. That being said, the 8/9oz fresco wear much cooler than the 10oz stuff, but still, in very humid weather you'll prob have to take your jacket off, so the weight isn't that important at that point.
Edited by Slickman - 12/2/13 at 6:16am
But only if you're going to change a wheel on your car, or lend the jacket to a lady to protect her from a sudden shower. Otherwise, keep it on and swelter like a man, dammit.
Magic word: undershirt.
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 2 minutes ago
- › R. Culturi Pocket Squares 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 10 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Are dress shoes designed to be worn with insoles? 19 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 23 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...