Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 10:17 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 518
haha someone has also point this out for me. I do think this may due to bad psoture. I will try to take a better photo sometime.
I will flag it up next time with my tailor.
Edited by add911_11 - 11/8/13 at 7:54am
Sorry for the earlier typo.
I hope the below picture will help out a bit. Sadly I was not in my best posture this afternoon.
If anyone still thinks the upper arm is showing to much. Please let me know how to improve as this is not your typical italian soft shoulder or english rope.
Further, I find bespoke work takes time to blend in with my body.
p.s. I love that flower tie so sorry for those who hated it.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
add911_11 - I have encountered the same problem, and the solution is to increase the amount of fabric across the deltoid, so that it drapes smoothly rather than be stretched tight. Armhole remains the same size, and don't mess around with the back - it won't fix the problem but might create new ones. Once that is corrected, the shoulders won't look extended (in fact, narrowing them would only make the problem worse).
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB Vass F-last PTBs 3 minutes ago
- › Kiton Suit Real? It's rather beautiful. 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding