Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/14/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 466
You can get more info, even though some might be hearsay, at AskAndy's forum. I'm SOL on one jacket with no means of recovering any funds.
There have been a couple of short threads on the forums about this. Very sad. Looks like most people are out of luck for getting their money back, which makes sense in a bankruptcy. Apparently Bookster contracts out a lot of their work though--in one of the threads, folks were calling the contractor and getting the half-finished product back.
Sad all the way around, though.
I don't like the Ambrosi style - it's meant to resemble Gurkha trousers, and tends to look a little weird on dress trousers.
I think this is a better option:
Thank you sir. I shall check out a recent H&S.
7 buttons to undo. Hmmmm. Avoid Consuming large quantities of adult beverage while wearing.
Been searching this thread for views on the above mentioned fabric - ie Minnis Fresco 0577, which is a mix with 30% mohair. Does anybody have any experience on whether this wears warmer or as cool compared to other fresco fabrics?
- › Shades of Grey - Help picking grey suit 26 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 53 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 56 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suede and rain/snow: conventional wisdom vs. reality? 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 3 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...