Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 5/26/16 at 6:12am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on Today at 9:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 466
You can get more info, even though some might be hearsay, at AskAndy's forum. I'm SOL on one jacket with no means of recovering any funds.
There have been a couple of short threads on the forums about this. Very sad. Looks like most people are out of luck for getting their money back, which makes sense in a bankruptcy. Apparently Bookster contracts out a lot of their work though--in one of the threads, folks were calling the contractor and getting the half-finished product back.
Sad all the way around, though.
I don't like the Ambrosi style - it's meant to resemble Gurkha trousers, and tends to look a little weird on dress trousers.
I think this is a better option:
Thank you sir. I shall check out a recent H&S.
7 buttons to undo. Hmmmm. Avoid Consuming large quantities of adult beverage while wearing.
Been searching this thread for views on the above mentioned fabric - ie Minnis Fresco 0577, which is a mix with 30% mohair. Does anybody have any experience on whether this wears warmer or as cool compared to other fresco fabrics?
- › Saint Crispin's Tassel Loafers Excellent Condition Size 9 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Great Suits in Film 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 22 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 37 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 40 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 40 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 47 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding