Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/17/16 at 5:54am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 439
Thanks. While I'm overloaded with cloth, I do love this tweed and bought it on sight.
Nope - it'll be a sportcoat - 2 button, double vent, crescent pockets.
I'm looking for medium grey wool pants fabric, around 10 oz, for year-round wear in Atlanta. Does anyone have anything?
Is this really all that hard to find? Every merchant has a mid-weight line, and every one of those lines will have a mid-grey worsted.
Thank you for the suggestions, how does one go about purchasing Fox's Fine Flannel?
I have not seen the Minnis flannel, however I will look into it for sure. On a side note I do pick up my first ever bespoke SC today done in Minnis Fresco II. Not quite the same, but Minnis none the less. Thank you for the suggestion.
I say this every time but...consider getting 1 linen and 1 flannel instead. I know it's more expensive, but it'll last longer, and looks much better in my opinion. And you'll be more comfortable.
I wouldn't opt for a "year round" fabric that is neither here nor their on the comfort scale. Rather get a flannel for winter and a mid-weight fresco 10oz (color 0511). For ultra hot days, if your job permits, get a pair in wbill grey linen, and if you're in a workplace with a more traditional mindset, go with the lightweight fresco, 8/9oz or a tropical weight worsted from H lesser
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 25 minutes ago
- › Meermin Oxford Cap Toe Brogued Tan Goodyear Welted (12UK, 13US) 29 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 30 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 31 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 36 minutes ago
- › Never lose another button again - Fil Au Chinois - Fil de Lin Extra... 37 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding