Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/14/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 439
Thanks. While I'm overloaded with cloth, I do love this tweed and bought it on sight.
Nope - it'll be a sportcoat - 2 button, double vent, crescent pockets.
I'm looking for medium grey wool pants fabric, around 10 oz, for year-round wear in Atlanta. Does anyone have anything?
Is this really all that hard to find? Every merchant has a mid-weight line, and every one of those lines will have a mid-grey worsted.
Thank you for the suggestions, how does one go about purchasing Fox's Fine Flannel?
I have not seen the Minnis flannel, however I will look into it for sure. On a side note I do pick up my first ever bespoke SC today done in Minnis Fresco II. Not quite the same, but Minnis none the less. Thank you for the suggestion.
I say this every time but...consider getting 1 linen and 1 flannel instead. I know it's more expensive, but it'll last longer, and looks much better in my opinion. And you'll be more comfortable.
I wouldn't opt for a "year round" fabric that is neither here nor their on the comfort scale. Rather get a flannel for winter and a mid-weight fresco 10oz (color 0511). For ultra hot days, if your job permits, get a pair in wbill grey linen, and if you're in a workplace with a more traditional mindset, go with the lightweight fresco, 8/9oz or a tropical weight worsted from H lesser
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 seconds ago
- › Nike ACG Cargo S Black 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Design Your Own Suit (DYOS) 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...