Their NY-based distributor has the chambray in stock, so it's being shipped locally.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 5/2/16 at 9:20am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 425
Great stuff. Have actually been eyeing that fabric on DT as well, glad someone over here has got it. Hopefully will get to see some pics of it made up in due time!
Just noticed your avatar is a swatch of another DT fabric. Lovely that too!
Do they often tailor well? I saw a ultra heavy Dashing Tweed on the display of Davies & Son.
The one FM purchased is their lightweight 10oz wool and cashmere tweed isn't it?
End-of-roll means there isn't enough cloth for that. I might be able to manage shorts, but from there it's a very short trip to the Creepy Sartorial Images thread! In any case, it's probably a bit much to have more than one piece in this fabric, even for me...
This one is lighter weight. I have a three-piece in one of their heavyweight fabrics and it's fantastic. I will of course report back with pictures. I intend to get this made up by a tailor in Tokyo this summer.
So you do recommend their heavier weight stuff? Pricy but worth it?
Tokyo has lots of good tailors, excellent taste, I presume you also speak fluent Japanese?
I speak passable Japanese, but I'll probably have to take my wife along for detailed discussions with tailors!
On DT - yes, I do, the quality of the cloth is amazing and there really isn't anything like their range in terms of the designs and colours. But they tend to be bold, and for some people that's just anathema from the start.
- › What music are you listening to lately? 32 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Home Made Sausage, Cured, and Smoked Meats 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Jackets BLOWOUT! (34R/36R) 7 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts