Their NY-based distributor has the chambray in stock, so it's being shipped locally.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 7:35 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Archival Clothing Navy Zip Cardigan - Small Last post on 1/29/17 at 6:58pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 425
Great stuff. Have actually been eyeing that fabric on DT as well, glad someone over here has got it. Hopefully will get to see some pics of it made up in due time!
Just noticed your avatar is a swatch of another DT fabric. Lovely that too!
Do they often tailor well? I saw a ultra heavy Dashing Tweed on the display of Davies & Son.
The one FM purchased is their lightweight 10oz wool and cashmere tweed isn't it?
End-of-roll means there isn't enough cloth for that. I might be able to manage shorts, but from there it's a very short trip to the Creepy Sartorial Images thread! In any case, it's probably a bit much to have more than one piece in this fabric, even for me...
This one is lighter weight. I have a three-piece in one of their heavyweight fabrics and it's fantastic. I will of course report back with pictures. I intend to get this made up by a tailor in Tokyo this summer.
So you do recommend their heavier weight stuff? Pricy but worth it?
Tokyo has lots of good tailors, excellent taste, I presume you also speak fluent Japanese?
I speak passable Japanese, but I'll probably have to take my wife along for detailed discussions with tailors!
On DT - yes, I do, the quality of the cloth is amazing and there really isn't anything like their range in terms of the designs and colours. But they tend to be bold, and for some people that's just anathema from the start.
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 13 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway