Their NY-based distributor has the chambray in stock, so it's being shipped locally.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 425
Great stuff. Have actually been eyeing that fabric on DT as well, glad someone over here has got it. Hopefully will get to see some pics of it made up in due time!
Just noticed your avatar is a swatch of another DT fabric. Lovely that too!
Do they often tailor well? I saw a ultra heavy Dashing Tweed on the display of Davies & Son.
The one FM purchased is their lightweight 10oz wool and cashmere tweed isn't it?
End-of-roll means there isn't enough cloth for that. I might be able to manage shorts, but from there it's a very short trip to the Creepy Sartorial Images thread! In any case, it's probably a bit much to have more than one piece in this fabric, even for me...
This one is lighter weight. I have a three-piece in one of their heavyweight fabrics and it's fantastic. I will of course report back with pictures. I intend to get this made up by a tailor in Tokyo this summer.
So you do recommend their heavier weight stuff? Pricy but worth it?
Tokyo has lots of good tailors, excellent taste, I presume you also speak fluent Japanese?
I speak passable Japanese, but I'll probably have to take my wife along for detailed discussions with tailors!
On DT - yes, I do, the quality of the cloth is amazing and there really isn't anything like their range in terms of the designs and colours. But they tend to be bold, and for some people that's just anathema from the start.
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 15 minutes ago
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 21 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 28 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 31 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 35 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 35 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 38 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...