Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/14/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 324
No idea who Incotex uses but H&S Cash Cord should be what you're looking for
Ah. Many thanks.
Yes. They have re-introduced several ranges, with a corresponding increase in prices. The old stuff that remains unchanged (Coatings, Super 100s etc.) is still sold at the old, lower prices.
I thought even prices on the older books have gone up. Take English Classics, I remember it being about £20 per mts ex VAT. Now it is closer to £30 ex VAT,
I have a suit from the book, and it is great stuff. Frankly, at its weight (13-14oz.) it has competition from other great collections (Lesser 13oz., M&E Saxony, Smith Steadfast, many flannels) that it's understandable why Oyster doesn't get much attention.
Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm a little worried about the weight. Being in MS, 13 oz seems on the heavy side.
I was hoping to fill the niche between fresco in the summer and flannel for the month of winter we have down here. That being said, I've got samples from the oyster book and from Minnis English classics, I'll have to compare them side by side and go from there.
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 12 minutes ago
- › FS: Dunhill Bespoke, Peak Lapel Grey Donegal Blazer 40 R New NWT 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...