99% of Scabal looks it belongs a Dubai supermall and then the other 1% is really great. The old Shetland book is fantastic.
post #4456 of 20729
12/3/12 at 10:06am
Try Harrison's or John G. Hardy. Machine woven. Two weights available as I recall.
W.Bill's Donegal's are hand woven, or most are, the cloth is rough and seems to loosely woven to be suitable for trousers. NIce for a jacket though, I have several.