Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/14/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 278
Weaver Donald John McKay sells through a small store in Grosebay, quite good quality
and weaver John MacLean in Garynahine will do custom weaving as well as selling stock Harris Tweeds
Hard to get the old fashioned 21-24 oz overcoatings now, mostly spring/autumn weight jacketings.
Looks like 3.5 meters of the Tobacco Brown Fresco I had specially made up by Minnis is available from an original buyer. Price is $250 which covers shipping and PayPal fees. It is made up below from NY Ranger. You can see how it works in both sunlight and shade. If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM and I'll put you and the seller in touch.
Holland & Sherry have a Linen book that has herringbones, put I think they're 100% Linen, other than that Scabal will have something. Riviera books perhaps.
Thanks. I'd only go the commission route if there wasn't something commercially available.
While I'd love to do a full linen, I'd still like this suit to do double-duty as a work suit. While I don't need to be strictly CBD, i think full linen would be a stretch.
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 21 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 22 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 40 minutes ago
- › NEW Common Projects Black Achilles Low sz 42 9 45 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. New Standard Raw Denim sz 32 45 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...