or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 224

post #3346 of 11722
I am actually done with gun clubs. No mas. have two of them which I'll obviously continue to wear but very sparingly.
post #3347 of 11722
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I am actually done with gun clubs. No mas. have two of them which I'll obviously continue to wear but very sparingly.

Why, if I may ask?
post #3348 of 11722
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post

Why, if I may ask?
age. we all respond differently. some start dressing like 70s doctors on golf day, others like undertakers
post #3349 of 11722
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I am actually done with gun clubs. No mas. have two of them which I'll obviously continue to wear but very sparingly.

Two of them - one heavy weight, one light weight - seems like plenty.
post #3350 of 11722
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post

She is actually making a coat for me in that, it looks a lot louder made up.

Good.
post #3351 of 11722
I have 1 lightweight Gunclub and that is enough for me. I find that there are not many ways to wear it.
post #3352 of 11722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post

age. we all respond differently. some start dressing like 70s doctors on golf day, others like undertakers

In what part of this spectrum do capes fit?


confused.gif
post #3353 of 11722
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

In what part of this spectrum do capes fit?
confused.gif

Number of capes needed = half your age + 7
post #3354 of 11722
Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickman View Post

Believe it or not, I have the city gun club, and it is beautiful

Pics???
post #3355 of 11722
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

In what part of this spectrum do capes fit?
confused.gif

Some things never go out of style.

Larry-David-Cape-Seinfeld.jpg
post #3356 of 11722
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

Code:
Pics???

An example can be seen made up about halfway down this page:
[=http://www.thelondonlounge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9891&start=45][/]
post #3357 of 11722
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

Code:
Pics???

Unfortunately, I still haven't had it made up. However, I am waiting to see how the navy mistral turns out, the raw fabric was quite impressive, as is the city gc

@Slew - Would you say that the end result was worth all of the steps you outlined, as well as the headache that accompanied them?
post #3358 of 11722
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I am actually done with gun clubs. No mas. have two of them which I'll obviously continue to wear but very sparingly.

Same here. Before I went bespoke, I always thought I'd get a bunch of FU coats made up. But when it comes time to drop the $$$, I'm constantly going to solids with some visual or textural interest.
post #3359 of 11722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickman View Post

Unfortunately, I still haven't had it made up. However, I am waiting to see how the navy mistral turns out, the raw fabric was quite impressive, as is the city gc

Cheers. Was just curious to see the fabric as a bolt/length rather than the swatch in the LL cloth club thread.
post #3360 of 11722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickman View Post

@Slew - Would you say that the end result was worth all of the steps you outlined, as well as the headache that accompanied them?

I'll tell you when I get the finished product this Winter! Need to get back to HK for fittings. Seems worth it all in all though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread