Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 3:26 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Archival Clothing Navy Zip Cardigan - Small Last post on 1/29/17 at 6:58pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 1228
Mine showed up today, one day ahead of schedule!
I'll echo the above, really a fantastic texture and hand to the cloth. Thank you, Derek. This one goes straight to the head of the queue!
its basically the same is this lighter blue houndstooth gunclub pattern
Nice! Mine is coming tomorrow. Really looking forward to it.
A custom run I organized a few months ago. Basically a silk/ linen mix designed to look like old raw silk cloths that are now very difficult to get. Inspired by some of these photos:
The one we ran is a slubby weave with flecks in the yarn. Someone sent me this photo of their delivery. I'll try to take more photos this weekend when I get a chance.
Currently looking into running navy and olive variations (two different cloths) for next spring. Hoping to also get two custom tweeds for this fall, although I'm still working on getting the color right.
Here's a quick picture of my 3m of Derek's silk/linen cloth. It's perhaps a touch darker IRL than the picture suggests, but the texture and the feel of the finished cloth are excellent and this will get funded right away.
Some other recent pickups...
A Worsted Alsport I picked up on sale recently. It's described as "gold", but it's more green than gold. Nevertheless, I like it a lot and I think I'll get it made up this Fall.
Latest from the London Lounge, a cloth named "Brisetta", halfway between the open weave Brisa style cloth and the lighter weight but more tightly woven Piuma, in RAF Blue. Again, this picture is darker than actuality. The cloth is a very nice shade of RAF Blue.
And three swatches of other London Lounge cloths that I own but which are not physically in my possession. From the left, the Ultimate Sage Tweed (which I like very much now that I've handled a swatch of it), the Royal Blue Gunclub (that I might move along at some point), and the Brora 646 Tweed (that will make an impressive suit at some point in the future).
Thank you very much for the explanation.
Could I check what's the weight of the cloth you organised the GMTO for?
And which mill did you go to?
Cloth is 9/10 oz. Mill is private, but the fabric is woven in the UK.
@Andy57, those other cloths look great. Especially like the LL tweeds.
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Luigi Borrelli Napoli (Main Line - Full Handmade) Suit EU52 / US42 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 7 minutes ago
- › All Styles Considered: An Arts Magazine from StyleForum Users 8 minutes ago
- › Junkard Boots 9 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 10 minutes ago
- › New Luminox Watch, Navy Seal Colormark 3053 Blue 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway