Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 1212

post #18166 of 21252
Yes correct Joe (incontro) is wearing jacket in Eurotex cotton. It lovely light weight cotton loosely woven it's a perfect summer fabric.
post #18167 of 21252
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchoy View Post

Yes correct Joe (incontro) is wearing jacket in Eurotex cotton. It lovely light weight cotton loosely woven it's a perfect summer fabric.

 

How do the unwashed massed get this fabric?

post #18168 of 21252
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

Anyone looking for top quality cotton for spring/summer pants or jackets:

 

 

Ed,

 

Can you bring a swatch of that on Tuesday, color looks like close to what I am after.  Interested to hear your thoughts versus the Scabal wool/mohair.

post #18169 of 21252
Way ahead of you smile.gif
post #18170 of 21252
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprout2 View Post

How do the unwashed massed get this fabric?

Eurotex is a fairly large company in Italy you may want to check if there is a distributor in your part if the world. I ordered mine through BnTailors which carries the books.
post #18171 of 21252
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchoy View Post


Eurotex is a fairly large company in Italy you may want to check if there is a distributor in your part if the world. I ordered mine through BnTailors which carries the books.

 

Already did; there isn't.

post #18172 of 21252
A couple new arrivals from Torsten yesterday that will be by next two commissions: a vintage dogtooth Shetland tweed from ormezzano that I will have made into a patch pocket, single-breasted with natural shoulders and a lightweight basket weave wool from Mario zenga for an unlined summer jacket.

post #18173 of 21252
i visited them in rome and to say they are fairly large is a great exaggeration. Nobody speaks english and they are expensive. Nice collection though.
post #18174 of 21252
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardcharles View Post

i visited them in rome and to say they are fairly large is a great exaggeration. Nobody speaks english and they are expensive. Nice collection though.

I heard from a friend that the man running place is planning on closing it soon.
post #18175 of 21252

@agjiffy that basketweave is gorgeous.

post #18176 of 21252
^ ah thank you. He has more I believe but might be in a different color. Grunwald true style.
post #18177 of 21252
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprout2 View Post

Already did; there isn't.

You can ask them if they can supply you.
http://www.eurotex-rome.com/
post #18178 of 21252
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardcharles View Post

i visited them in rome and to say they are fairly large is a great exaggeration. Nobody speaks english and they are expensive. Nice collection though.

I am talking about the company as a whole they supply fabrics for some of the biggest fashion houses in Italy.


http://www.eurotex.it/index_eng.html
post #18179 of 21252

Deleted

post #18180 of 21252
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchoy View Post


I am talking about the company as a whole they supply fabrics for some of the biggest fashion houses in Italy.


http://www.eurotex.it/index_eng.html

I believe Eurotex Rome is not the same company as you post?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread