It's a 3 piece so only my ankles get cold when I wear it in 36 degree weather.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:18 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 1163
I did/do also have the lightest weight Finmeresco (9oz?) made into an odd navy jacket. A suit-like material that nevertheless didn't do too badly on the road with mid-grey or tan trousers. It's taken a huge amount of abuse on trips to Asia and elsewhere. To heal the last bit of abuse, I sent it to Rave Fabricare-- they returned it clean and pressed but with a note that it is getting a tad shiny and losing its shape. Hence the move to 10oz Fresco. I find that that mid-weight stuff can look almost like flannel, depending on the color and pattern.
I have about 6 or 7 fresco suits, almost all with patch pockets just because I like them that way rather than for any potential blazer suit use - I've never worn the jacket separately. I like the fabric because of its roughness/ texture/ surface interest and also because I think it keeps me cooler in HK weather (like today, I'm wearing a medium light grey fresco suit).They're also great to take travelling.
damn son, what's your favourite fresco colour?
same here. plus some odd trews. All cut slightly differently; wear differently. Some fully lined for cooler days. Unlined, with a breeze, it's like wearing gauze. It's not my fav Summer cloth, but I live how understated Fresco is. Opposite of Supers flashy.
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 41 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 45 seconds ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 52 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › The Proper Kit Trunk Show, Saturday, Nov 5, New York, by Styleforum... 2 minutes ago
- › Bontoni Chukka 9 3 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: 19 October - 29 October: The Sleaze Challenge 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...