Anyone know the quality of saks fifth avenue's house brand flannel pants? Looking for a good quality flannel at a decent price.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:06am in Classic Menswear
- H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread - Page 737
Yeah, had decided to buy some after seeing dieworkwear's post a few weeks back, but code didn't work when I tried today. Damning myself for not buying a few yards straight away.
I am tempted to order the 370g mid gray and french blue from fox, although it's quite a bit more expensive I think than VBC. The cloth itself costs more than half of the full price of a suit in VBC flannel the tailor quoted me, so it is something I should consider.
I think I bought out all their stock of 370g mid grey and French navy, they won't be available till Nov.
BTW, folks, I have a couple of unfunded liabilities I need to liquidate... if any wants to PM me with an offer, please do. Both lengths were originally bought from @edmorel, so quality is guaranteed!
- 3.5 meters of blue herringbone 100% cashmere, made in England. This is a lovely cloth, very soft hand, and the pale blue-grey and navy blue herringbone resolves to a delightful mid-blue.
- 4 yards of navy Irish linen, 12oz weight. Exactly what you'd expect - a quality linen suiting.
I have no more details than this on the manufacturers and there is no named selvedge.
EDIT: both are now sold even before I got round to putting them on B&S. Apologies for using this thread as a sales thread. I had only meant to gauge intererest!
Edited by FlyingMonkey - 8/18/14 at 10:42am
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › White Ressentiment, the Poster Child 5 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 9 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 13 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding