or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Ebay Experiences - Seller ratings
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ebay Experiences - Seller ratings - Page 36

post #526 of 659
I recently purchased a NWT shirt from beverlyhillsbazar. I was a bit concerned after I read some of the post on this thread, but got a pleasant surprise when I received the shirt. It was in perfect condition, exactly as described. Seems like it is a bit of hit and miss with the seller? I would be inclined to purchase again from the seller based on my current experience.
post #527 of 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by calisanfran View Post
I recently purchased a NWT shirt from beverlyhillsbazar. I was a bit concerned after I read some of the post on this thread, but got a pleasant surprise when I received the shirt. It was in perfect condition, exactly as described. Seems like it is a bit of hit and miss with the seller? I would be inclined to purchase again from the seller based on my current experience.

I had a moderately annoying experience -- NWT Incotex trousers that were WOT and appeared to have been altered.

After a couple emails she gave me a full refund including shipping both ways.

Fine experience, but a bit annoying.

She appears to be careless rather than malicious.
post #528 of 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by adambparker View Post
--- NWT Incotex trousers that were WOT and appeared to have been altered.

She appears to be careless rather than malicious.

for an ebay seller that's expecting high dollar sales, though, that's really pretty poor and enough for me to avoid a seller altogether
like most people, I consider my time valuable (despite the amount I spend here) and if I'm going to be hassled, will take a chance with a smaller scale seller (and get a much lower price)
post #529 of 659
fits on ebay?
post #530 of 659
I would not purchase from geb_999. He has blatantly lied about the maker of a rebranded shoes. He was listing a pair of Grenson for Paul Stuart as Edward Greens. I sell tons of rebranded shoes, and I know the difference. Also, many other members verified that they were Grenson. Upon notifying geb_999, he thanked me for the info but refused to change the listing. There is a substantial difference between Grenson and Edward Green. There is no telling how many other people have been conned by geb_999. Buyers beware. If the manufacturer is not on the tag, I wouldn't trust him.
post #531 of 659
Great experience buying sweater from b-ill. Prompt shipping and item as described!
post #532 of 659
I've purchased 2 vintage suits from:

martinmurphyantiques (1088)

and can endorse him as first rate - excellent communication before and after the sale and very fast shipping - not to mention excellent prices and descriptions.
post #533 of 659
I bought a RLPL blazer from Mehrdad Salehi (id is mehrdads2006) 2 weeks ago - he advertised it as 100% cashmere - when I got it I looked at the content tag and it's 2.5% cashmere!
So I opened a paypal dispute and he says - send it back and I'll refund your money in full - I sent it back about 4 hours after receiving it - with tracking and he gets it 2 days later - now he won't refund my money! He says "too bad" - stay away!
post #534 of 659
luxury_pmwon...has some really nice ties and he is from Thailand. Legit ties or not?
post #535 of 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post
I've purchased 2 vintage suits from:

martinmurphyantiques (1088)

and can endorse him as first rate - excellent communication before and after the sale and very fast shipping - not to mention excellent prices and descriptions.


I got a sportscoat from him based on your feedback and was very satisfied by the purchase. Thanks for the recommendation.
post #536 of 659
I have a question on an open PayPal dispute. Bought a suit from clothesxs1 (didn't find this thread until after I had made the purchase). The pants came in 4" smaller then they were listed in the auction- I e-mailed and she said to return them. I did via USPS with tracking- a week after they were delivered there was no response so I opened a PayPal dispute. That got a reaction- she escalated it to a claim. I sent PayPal the tracking info on 2/19 and it is in review by PayPal. The question is how long should I wait for the refund? Should I go through my CC company and dispute the charge? I haven't done this before so I don't know how long the process takes.
post #537 of 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by calisanfran View Post
I got a sportscoat from him based on your feedback and was very satisfied by the purchase. Thanks for the recommendation.

Glad it worked out.
post #538 of 659
Beware of eBay seller weissbier I just left him negative feedback. It is the first time I ever left a negative feedback in over nine years on eBay. I bought an Oxxford tie on 2/5. On 2/8 he said:
Quote:
Hi, Thank you for the purchase of the tie. I just returned this weekend from vacation so I'll be getting the shirt shipped out at the beginning of this week. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Regards, Mike
I waited patiently for my tie but it never arrived. He did not respond to any of my polite messages. Today, I finally left a negative. I don't mind if the item got lost or even if he still just has not shipped it yet. Just answer my damn messages! LINK to feedback
post #539 of 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post
Beware of eBay seller weissbier

I just left him negative feedback. It is the first time I ever left a negative feedback in over nine years on eBay.

I bought an Oxxford tie on 2/5.

On 2/8 he said:



I waited patiently for my tie but it never arrived. He did not respond to any of my polite messages. Today, I finally left a negative.
I don't mind if the item got lost or even if he still just has not shipped it yet. Just answer my damn messages!

LINK to feedback

You are not alone... check this out!

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...ed+by&ref=home
post #540 of 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post
Beware of eBay seller weissbier

I just left him negative feedback. It is the first time I ever left a negative feedback in over nine years on eBay.

I bought an Oxxford tie on 2/5.

On 2/8 he said:



I waited patiently for my tie but it never arrived. He did not respond to any of my polite messages. Today, I finally left a negative.
I don't mind if the item got lost or even if he still just has not shipped it yet. Just answer my damn messages!

LINK to feedback

I received ties from him many weeks after I had paid. He did throw in an extra RL tie but it wasn't a great experience. I had his wife or something on the phone at one point sobbing over some reason why Mike had been away, unresponsive, dealing with family issues...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Ebay Experiences - Seller ratings