or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Ebay Experiences - Seller ratings
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ebay Experiences - Seller ratings - Page 31

post #451 of 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Rocket View Post
It wasn't the quantity of the photos, but the quality and size. The shoes I was interested had photos, but they were small, and the ones of the sole was out of focus. I simply asked if she could email me larger photos. Is that unreasonable? Does that justify the rudeness of her emails? What happens when you do purchase the items, and detect a flaw if just asking for more photos created such a reaction?

I would probably just ignore your request or just say that those are the only photos that I have, rather than making any comments. And I think the photos are fine as they are.
post #452 of 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy View Post
I would probably just ignore your request or just say that those are the only photos that I have, rather than making any comments. And I think the photos are fine as they are.
Exactly. Just FYI, I didn't make a request for photos of the ones where it was clear--which is most of her auctions. Only of the one that wasn't. Here's what I sent her thinking that would be it: Wow--I'm so sorry for you. Seems like simple questions to send more photos made you this way. God Bless You. Bye. Here's the response from her. People can make up their own minds about her, but I'm simply confirming some of the other members experience with this particular seller as this is what the thread is about: "No i don't think so i'm sorry for you and your forum buddy's that sit on those forums and want to judge sellers, maybe i need to join forums with some other sellers and lets go and judge some of the people on the forums and buyers that are irritating to others that think the world should just jump hoops for them to please they nasty rude emails that they come on here with. You want respect try to give it because your email that you sent sure didn't sound too idealistic for me to want to deal with. Now you can go discuss this with the rest of your forum buddies because we don't have time to entertain nobody on that board ..we know about style that is why we sell, we do not have to sit on style forum and ask other guys what they think of clothing, have a nice day." -whyme35 Then she left me another after checking this board--I didn't reply since I have no reason to communicate with such a "sensitive" person: Geesh you did not waste your time crying on the style forum, but at least i'm glad someone else new what it was like dealing with people like you. This is the exact reason why i sent that email and blocked you, you wasted no time crying to others and if i would have dealt with you probably would have been crying for a discount and like the other person on forum see's my side of things he is correct i do not wish to deal with those that are headaches. Since i have watched my auctions more closer and put restrictions i have perfect feedback from those bidders that are serious in wanting the items unlike yourself trying to find a reason to look for a discount or freebie. As for your buddy that made an offer he certainly did not list that yes i had attitude when you going to want to play games and offer $150 for a Bijan suit that retails for thousands and expects me to come down to what he wants to pay, when instead he needs to shop more of what he can afford like maybe Wal-mart may be a start for him but yes i got rude with the both of you because funny you are probably same person on both ideas trying to wreck a seller because both accounts i noticed are both registered in April 2008. Oh by the way you may want to post this message also because not sure where you going with trying to ruin my business but just a little note i deal with several attorney clients so if i were you i would think twice about where you going with all of this becuase you are quite aware that whatever you say regarding my business you may be responsible for any damages done and i will see to it that this is handled. Now post this to that forum where you crying on." -whyme35 BTW--you all can check my perfect feedback since 1999: eBay ID is vegacon. Good thing the entire exchange is documented in eBay's email system.
post #453 of 659
wow ... easy guys
post #454 of 659
What M3Rocket not posting is he is a lame buyer that has tried to rip many people off on Ebay under different usernames that is why offensive emails. Him and his buddy on here if you notice both signed up in April 2008 only to bash sellers on Ebay, nothing to do with style just a lame $5 buyer on Ebay that looking for freebie or discount under several user names on Ebay. Look at his auctions most he bids is $5 and they want the seller to jump hoops for them to give them $400 shoes for $5 and not going to play his game with him.
post #455 of 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyme35 View Post
What M3Rocket not posting is he is a lame buyer that has tried to rip many people off on Ebay under different usernames that is why offensive emails. Him and his buddy on here if you notice both signed up in April 2008 only to bash sellers on Ebay, nothing to do with style just a lame $5 buyer on Ebay that looking for freebie or discount under several user names on Ebay. Look at his auctions most he bids is $5 and they want the seller to jump hoops for them to give them $400 shoes for $5 and not going to play his game with him.

not exactly accurate - it appears his earliest posts have to do with Yoox, not bashing sellers.

And there is certainly nothing wrong with trying to get the best deal possible - it's a part of capitalism. You don't have to agree with his prices. Additionally, multiple buying accounts on ebay is certainly permissible - a number of longtime ebay resellers do it.

Basically - just do what I do - ignore and block bidders you don't want to deal with. Don't get drawn into pissing contests.
post #456 of 659
NoVaguy

You are 100% correct I should have ignored him seems to like to cry to much and not into dealing with a momma's boy. His post clearly show how he is, now imagine dealing with a cry baby like this i don't think so.
post #457 of 659
^^^ Guess I didn't give her enough rope to tie that noose properly!!!
post #458 of 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy View Post
not exactly accurate - it appears his earliest posts have to do with Yoox, not bashing sellers. And there is certainly nothing wrong with trying to get the best deal possible - it's a part of capitalism. You don't have to agree with his prices. Additionally, multiple buying accounts on ebay is certainly permissible - a number of longtime ebay resellers do it. Basically - just do what I do - ignore and block bidders you don't want to deal with. Don't get drawn into pissing contests.
Correct. Anyone can check out my post history here--I have no nefarious hidden agenda. Additionally, just to clarify, I simply asked for larger and clearer photos and nothing else. I did NOT make any offer whatsoever on her $50 BIN shoes. And I have ONE eBay and ONE forum account here. My two recent shoes acquisitions--a Lucca from Ron: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=007 Martin Dingman Wallace from another friendly seller that responded cordially to emails and questions: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=023
post #459 of 659
M3Rocket

Looking for another guys shoulder to cry on seems like it ...man it up stop whining to other men on boards, you worse then a woman.
post #460 of 659
anybody have experience with the ebay seller italiansuitwarehouse? i only found one reference in the search. most of the suits look to be pre-owned. zegna soft which is was discontinued 3 yrs ago? zegna 2btn Oxxford 2btn Canali 2btn
post #461 of 659
So, I guess I won't be buying anything from Whyme35 then! My lord, I didn't know such people existed outside of cautionary tales and exaggeration. The rudeness above was apalling.
post #462 of 659
Oxxford 42L Tux with same color fabric pattern

Looks rather interesting.....

edit: whoops, meant to post this in the clothing thread......
post #463 of 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD_May View Post
So, I guess I won't be buying anything from Whyme35 then! My lord, I didn't know such people existed outside of cautionary tales and exaggeration. The rudeness above was apalling.

Agreed. I don't have a dog in that fight, but in a way, I do. I really hate the new eBay feedback rules for sellers (no negs, even for NPBs), and their overreaction to the LVMH verdict in France (slap a 30-day ban on EVERYONE from selling anything with high-profile labels unless you specifically request your history reviewed), but this is the kind of seller the new rules were meant for. People like me get T-boned because of bad attitudes like this. If you don't like a pot'l buyer's request, don't answer. Pissing contests are very unprofitable.
post #464 of 659
Just an FYI - couple of deadbeat bidders: madsdamind (Netherlands) and shay127115 (US). Bizzarely enough, both decided to stiff me on successive listings of the same item, a very nice vintage Chicago Bulls satin Starter jacket. I'm starting to think that jacket is jinxed.
post #465 of 659
It's most unlikely that anyone here is affected, but just in case. Australian seller ebusiness-supplies has gone broke and done a bunk to China. http://www.theage.com.au/news/biztec...097135143.html Mods can you fix the title? (Cut and paste error).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buying and Selling (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › Ebay Experiences - Seller ratings