Originally Posted by HomerJ
Eat food - greasy food is good, slows absorption of the alcohol.
Drink water - until urine runs clear and drink water throughout the night.
Old adage = beer before liquor, never sicker; liquor before beer, in the clear (takes time for alcohol that you drink to enter your system so start hard and ease up later)
21 drinks is standard on your 21st. So being an Irish bar..
1. Guiness Stout - basically food
2. Martini - not Irish but ya gotta
3. Bushmills - Irish whisky
4. Middleton "
5. Redbreast "
6. Connemara "
7. Jameson "
8. Black Bush "
9. Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout - need some food after all those Irish whiskys
10. Murphys Stout - more stouty food
11,12. Irish car bomb - actually 2 drink equivalents here and by now you're so drunk you're promising to die for Ireland
13. Jaeger bomb - for energy in the second half
14. Vodka Red Bull - to prevent passing out
15,16. Mind Eraser - delicious and 2 drink equivalents
17. Harp - Irish lager, time to switch to beer
18. Murphys - Irish red
19. Smithwicks - Irish ale
20. O'Douls - nonalcoholic because you are at 0.3 BAC, might be Irish
21. Bloody Mary - some rehydration
Feel free to print out this handy guide and take it to the bar.
Damn man, I think someone would be callin the EMTs out before I got to number 4.... and sweet Jesus, I hope before number 6
*Braces self for inevitable gay joke from Edmorel*