• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anna Matuozzo Prices

UK2004

Reaction score
How much is a typical bespoke shirt from Anna with Carlo RIva fabric?

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UK2004
How much is a typical bespoke shirt from Anna with Carlo RIva fabric?

~350 euros, regardless of fabric choice.

UK2004

Reaction score
Thank you for this, going to make a visit in the summer, can you get the measurements taken in one day or do you need to go back another day for final fitting etc?

aragon765

Reaction score
Mafoofan's blog has a great entry about Matuozzo's operation. I am sure that he (and others that have ordered) can give more specific answers, but reading his blog is a great start, and an awesome source of information.

Apologies if you have already read it.

kcc

Reaction score
don't follow the flock, be original. There are many more artisans in Italy to choose from. Visit Rome, Forenze and Milan.

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm still looking at that figure with some amazement.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mafoofan
~350 euros, regardless of fabric choice.

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who are they? I'm sure people in the know can elaborate. It'd be nice to get good quality shirts with out the name bling.

Originally Posted by kcc
don't follow the flock, be original. There are many more artisans in Italy to choose from. Visit Rome, Forenze and Milan.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coho
I'm still looking at that figure with some amazement.
laugh.gif

Believe, I'm amazed when I look at it too. So I try not to look.

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha ha. The best advice I've received to date.

Believe, I'm amazed when I look at it too. So I try not to look.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kcc

Given Anna's prices and limited accesibility, the number of people that 'flock' to her is naturally limited. The other well-known, great Italian shirtmakers are as expensive.

coolpapa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Given Anna's prices and limited accesibility, the number of people that 'flock' to her is naturally limited. The other well-known, great Italian shirtmakers are as expensive.

Not really. Siviglia in Rome is considerably cheaper, but of course, he doesn't have the handwork that Matuozzo does, if you value that sort of thing.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coolpapaboze
Not really. Siviglia in Rome is considerably cheaper, but of course, he doesn't have the handwork that Matuozzo does, if you value that sort of thing.

Doesn't he charge ~300 euros? The point is, they're all expensive, even if some are more expensive than others.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coolpapaboze
While the quality is very similar, they do not make similar shirts even discounting the handstitching. A client may like one or the other, or both, but both is not necessarily guaranteed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads