or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Styleforum x Peasant WAYWT Contest Time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Styleforum x Peasant WAYWT Contest Time - Page 3

post #31 of 44
Chris. Just right. Again.
post #32 of 44
Thread Starter 
So, all votes are in, and... it's Maharlika by a landslide. Please contact Karissa directly (www.peasantonline.com) to claim your prize

Good voting all.

Fok.
post #33 of 44
I joined this forum a year ago and I just started posting on WAYWT as a fun way to start the New Year. Thank you to all who participated in the voting!! Maharlika.
post #34 of 44
were these contests something we lost with peasant..?

(peasant is no longer an affiliate, right?)
post #35 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie View Post
were these contests something we lost with peasant..? (peasant is no longer an affiliate, right?)
Damnnn you got my hopes up. I thought we were having a new contest
post #36 of 44
Another affiliate should step up and sponsor a contest.
post #37 of 44
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulansauce View Post
Another affiliate should step up and sponsor a contest.

We have some things in the works. If I don't see some more fits in the WAYWT though, it's going to be a no-go.

Fok.
post #38 of 44
Listen to the wonderful counselor .
post #39 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
We have some things in the works. If I don't see some more fits in the WAYWT though, it's going to be a no-go. Fok.
So whatever happened to Peasant? When I first joined the forum it was my goal to be nominated for one of the contests. It never happened.
post #40 of 44
Whatever happened to maharlika, is another good question.
post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
So whatever happened to Peasant? When I first joined the forum it was my goal to be nominated for one of the contests. It never happened.
The secret is to have the forum mascot join you in a photo.
post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
So whatever happened to Peasant?
Still curious...I made a post a couple months ago in their thread saying they shouldn't be affiliates anymore and it was promptly deleted. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
The secret is to have the forum mascot join you in a photo.
I'll keep that in mind for future contests...
post #43 of 44
With the incentive of a new contest I'll probably start posting in WAYWT. Otherwise I'm far too lazy. MJK should get involved and sponsor something..
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
We have some things in the works. If I don't see some more fits in the WAYWT though, it's going to be a no-go.

Fok.

Damn. I'm going to be out of ensembles by the time this contest starts out again. I may just have to start reusing outfits in different locations to trick people into thinking they're new
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Styleforum x Peasant WAYWT Contest Time