or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Yoox Code - Page 46  

post #676 of 733
I wonder what happens to the stuff from AW stock sold currently on sale if it will be returned?
post #677 of 733
^they go to the next sample sale (in 6 months). I saw some items in this sale which were there last year, but not in the F/W section. I am amazed on the shipping service from Yoox, I received today my order in about 24 hours from Italy to Switzerland, the bad part is the price (25 euros express shipping + 25 custom taxes)
post #678 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post
^they go to the next sample sale (in 6 months). I saw some items in this sale which were there last year, but not in the F/W section. I am amazed on the shipping service from Yoox, I received today my order in about 24 hours from Italy to Switzerland, the bad part is the price (25 euros express shipping + 25 custom taxes)
i see, thank you! i always choose either free delivery or 6 british pounds standard, it gets within a calendar week usually. i am also very impressed with their return policy, not only its free, but they some times refund delivery costs incurred as well!
post #679 of 733
As Switzerland is not in EU, I do not have other options for shipping, so 50 euros is the minimum for shipping+taxes. I've shopped more than 30 times at Yoox, but never bothered to return. But prices are better than in UK or US for some items.
post #680 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post
^they go to the next sample sale (in 6 months). I saw some items in this sale which were there last year, but not in the F/W section. I am amazed on the shipping service from Yoox, I received today my order in about 24 hours from Italy to Switzerland, the bad part is the price (25 euros express shipping + 25 custom taxes)

you guys have to pay customs in Europe? US - Canada, we only get charged shipping ($15/$20). one main reason why I like buying clothes from them - no custom fees, though we do lose $5 on our returns (restocking fee).
post #681 of 733
Switzerland is in Europe, but not in the European Union, so I have to pay custom taxes (and VAT deduction from EU, but not from Yoox) In US you do not pay taxes because probably they are sent from or via a US warehouse, not directly from Italy.
post #682 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post
As Switzerland is not in EU, I do not have other options for shipping, so 50 euros is the minimum for shipping+taxes. I've shopped more than 30 times at Yoox, but never bothered to return. But prices are better than in UK or US for some items.

do you have to pay more taxes with higher priced items?
post #683 of 733
I'm loving the AUD surge recently. Yoox's sale's are getting much more reasonable on my end
post #684 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by AE7 View Post
do you have to pay more taxes with higher priced items?

No, but my orders are between 150 and 300 euros
post #685 of 733
US yoox still has sales for some reason. if you go via link.
post #686 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by AE7 View Post
US yoox still has sales for some reason. if you go via link.

link please
post #687 of 733
post #688 of 733
summerappetizer@yoox 10% + free shipping better than nothing. enjoy, brahs.
post #689 of 733
Thank you so much for posting. It worked.
post #690 of 733
Still works with markdowns on 5/15. Thanks, coco.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
This thread is locked