or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Yoox Code - Page 42  

post #616 of 733
worked for me too
post #617 of 733
did not work for me. when is 90% happening - next week?
post #618 of 733
MAR11@YOOX gets 10% off
post #619 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacock View Post
MAR11@YOOX gets 10% off

Worked for me, I got free shipping. Thanks!
post #620 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacock View Post
MAR11@YOOX gets 10% off

free shipping is always appreciated. thanx, brah.
post #621 of 733
I just found a new arrival I want, of course it's 3 hours after the fucking code expires.
post #622 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post
I just found a new arrival I want, of course it's 3 hours after the fucking code expires.

I totally feel your pain
post #623 of 733
SPRINGTEMPTATIONS@YOOX worked last week for me. Code expired now. Confusing? Spring ended i didnt know that. I will troll for more codes and post here. Thanks all.
post #624 of 733
Any new codes? Got a few things at Yoox I really would like to purchase, but a little incentive would be great. Thanks...
post #625 of 733
"This item is only available until April 17" <----- whats that all about? wheres it gonna go after the 17th? wtf's going on, yoox?
post #626 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco2010 View Post
"This item is only available until April 17" <----- whats that all about? wheres it gonna go after the 17th? wtf's going on, yoox?

Have you never bought from Yoox before?

They just put it back up for sale next season or maybe it'll end on some of their sample sales.
post #627 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simontuntelder View Post
Have you never bought from Yoox before?

They just put it back up for sale next season or maybe it'll end on some of their sample sales.

Oh...I thought it was all gonna go in their clearance section. Let me get this straight - the stuff from this season gets put up again the next season at its original price? same fuckin clothes with no previously made reductions? Ive only been buying from yoox for a year or so.
post #628 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco2010 View Post
Oh...I thought it was all gonna go in their clearance section. Let me get this straight - the stuff from this season gets put up again the next season at its original price? same fuckin clothes with no previously made reductions? Ive only been buying from yoox for a year or so.

You're talking about an item from the winter collection, right?
post #629 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston View Post
You're talking about an item from the winter collection, right?

Yeah, sorry, I meant the stuff from the winter season.
post #630 of 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco2010 View Post
Yeah, sorry, I meant the stuff from the winter season.
^You'll have the remaining items from the winter collection in their Clearance section (or Semi-Annual sample sale) by the end of April. But do not expect many items left or more considerable reductions (as advertised up to 90% off).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
This thread is locked