I don't know the majority of guys on this list, but I'll comment anyway:
1. C. Ronaldo--he is AMAZING on the field, without a doubt. But he has a tendency to fall like a ragdoll. Is he getting over that. But off the field I have no idea. What's he like? He certainly looks like he'd be a complete db.
2. Landon Donovan. Last night in the pre-game show before the US-Mex friendly he talked about (I think it was) Louis Hernandez talking real shit to him at one game. LD's response was "dude, it's just a game, you need to chill out. That made me realize how serious this was to them." ARGH. Look you fuck, maybe you should have that much passion about the sport. Then you might not have flunked out of the Bundesliga and run back home to your comfy SoCal home. Fucking challenge yourself once. That's why so many people hate you.
3. Wayne Rooney seems like a total idiot, but I'm not sure if he's db material. I'm surprised he hasn't turned into a total chav.
4. The peloton, as Piobare mentioned. I agree. Cycling has become an embarrasment. I'm not a huge fan, but I've alwsy enjoyed watching. Not anymore.
5. Who's the shaved South Floridea bike rider, or whatever the hell you're calling him? I'm missing something there.