or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Biggest Douchebag in Sports?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Biggest Douchebag in Sports? - Page 5

post #61 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty View Post
Tito Ortiz. Dude is ripped, extremely obnoxious (remember the "Gay Metzger is my Bitch" shirt?), has bleached blonde hair, wears trunks with flames on them, and is dating a porn star. Hell, I nominate him for time's biggest douchebag.

EDIT: I also just found out he's on a reality TV show.

Ripped, and with that ridiculously large head and jaw, pretty much a mortal lock for serious steroid and HGH use. Douche to the max!
post #62 of 168
Quote:
plus he's dating Jenna Jameson who looks really used and skeletal these days.

Agreed. Way past the expiration date. She was great in Blue Movie though.
post #63 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
This entire entry seems more than a tad harsh. The point I bolded is particularly grating. Are you a parent? It can happen, in spite of a parent's best efforts.

Of course it can happen.... But with great parents it tends not to.
post #64 of 168
K-Rod (Francisco Rodriguez). He stomps around on the mound and celebrates almost any outcome. Dude: you're not even the best closer in the AL WEST. Oh, and he was caught cheating (I'll find the stills if anyone needs them) last year and nothing came of it. Him or Jon Papelbon. That "intense closer stare" over the top of his glove gets real old, but not as old as the constant fawning over him by everybody.
post #65 of 168
I'm going to nominate Tommy Lasorda, asshole and hypocrite, who needs to go away already. Curt Schilling - shut up. Joe Morgan - you too.
post #66 of 168
A lot of good ones so far. To that list, I'll add Jeff Kent and Eric Byrnes. Brad Penny also seems pretty douchey, as does Latrell Spreewell.

I'd nominate Gary Sheffield, but I'd much rather not and wait for him to hold the inevitable press conference where he informs everyone that he's never recognized for anything and that he should obviously be considered in any discussion relating to the biggest douchebag in sports...douchebag.
post #67 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
I get the odd feeling that I've spoken to that unnamed Florida bike rider.

But how much time does he spend out of the saddle?
post #68 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan View Post
Agreed. Way past the expiration date. She was great in Blue Movie though.

I was shocked to see Jenna's photo recently - normally they add a few pounds over the years.

Now, Nina Hartley - she's aged well.
post #69 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBZ View Post
A lot of good ones so far. To that list, I'll add Jeff Kent and Eric Byrnes. Brad Penny also seems pretty douchey, as does Latrell Spreewell. I'd nominate Gary Sheffield, but I'd much rather not and wait for him to hold the inevitable press conference where he informs everyone that he's never recognized for anything and that he should obviously be considered in any discussion relating to the biggest douchebag in sports...douchebag.
Eric is cool, at least he was when he was a kid. His sister was smoking hot in high school.
post #70 of 168
Gary Sheffield - selfish player, plays the race card so much it isn't even noteworthy anymore, an ass in person.

Isaiah Thomas - how in the f*ck does this idiot still have a job? Seriously? He is a complete and utter failure off the court.

Carmelo Anthony - that cheap shot followed by running away during the fight, his reaction to being punk'd, etc...

Rafael Nadal - agree with other poster that you can tell he'd be an utter douchebag off the court

Jeremy Shockey and Kellen Winslow - both attended "The U", which means the only class they ever attended was "Douchebaggery 101". Both are awful teammates and selfish pricks.

Dan Sileo & Scoop Jackson - terrible diction, breathtakingly ignorant, not really smart at all, whenever someone disagrees with them, they pull the race card. Race card is especially bad with Dan Sileo - "You don't think the Yankess will win because you hate Reggie Jackson you bigot!"

Bob Sura - only because he talked sh*t after dunking on me in a pick-up game. I was 17 and maybe 155lbs, he was 6'5 and all-ACC, and I hadn't said a word all game. Cassell even called him out on it.
post #71 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Eric is cool, at least he was when he was a kid. His sister was smoking hot in high school.

I can only go by what I see on tv (both his play and his commentaries for Fox). Perhaps "doofus" is a better term for him.
post #72 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Now, Nina Hartley - she's aged well.

I think she had her a-hole surgically bleached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Isaiah Thomas - how in the f*ck does this idiot still have a job? Seriously? He is a complete and utter failure off the court.

Carmelo Anthony - that cheap shot followed by running away during the fight, his reaction to being punk'd, etc...

.

+1000

Did anyone nominate Bob Costas, that little piece of shit? Is there anyone more overated as an announcer that has less an understanding of the games he is calling/providing color? Classic Bob was a Bulls game where Rodman went for the rebound, got hammered and thrown to the floor and Bob's color was something along the lines of "Oh my God!, he's got that crazy look in his eyes!, what is Rodman going to do, what is he going to do!!!!!!!!!!", uh, he is going to get up and go to the free throw line, Bob, you effing white version of Webster douche.
post #73 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Bob Sura - only because he talked sh*t after dunking on me in a pick-up game. I was 17 and maybe 155lbs, he was 6'5 and all-ACC, and I hadn't said a word all game. Cassell even called him out on it.

Should've undercut him the next time he went up for a shot or rebound.
post #74 of 168
Doubt this qualifies him for the biggest douche specifically, but the way Belichick walked off the field with 1 second remaining at the SB was pretty damn childish IMO.

JB
post #75 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
Doubt this qualifies him for the biggest douche specifically, but the way Belichick walked off the field with 1 second remaining at the SB was pretty damn childish IMO.
He was the "other man" in an ugly divorce case. His son was convicted of marijuana possession. And he subjected a former player recovering from a concussion to hard hits in practice against the advice of the team's trainer.

What a prince of a guy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Biggest Douchebag in Sports?