or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Biggest Douchebag in Sports?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Biggest Douchebag in Sports? - Page 10

post #136 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
Can you say "Mike Hargrove", boys and girls?

I believe Hargrove used to be referred to as "the human rain delay."
post #137 of 168
Barry Bonds of course!
post #138 of 168
And Clemens surges back into the lead!

Quote:
Roger Clemens carried on a decade-long affair with country star Mindy McCready, a romance that began when McCready was a 15-year-old aspiring singer performing in a karaoke bar and Clemens was a 28-year-old Red Sox ace and married father of two, several sources have told the Daily News.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...r_fling_w.html
post #139 of 168
Steinbrenner & Sons deserve mention here...
post #140 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangfastic View Post
No ones mentioned any rasslers yet!
I saw this one match where one guy was really getting beaten up, but his friend distracted the referee, the guy on the losing end took a chair from ring side when the ref didn't see and hit the other guy with it, then pinned him when the ref was looking again.
I'd never seen anything like it!
post #141 of 168
how bout a top 10:

1. michael vick

2. kobe

3. john daly

4. jerry jones

5. clemens

6. rafael nadal

7.andy roddick

8. sean avery

9. tim macarver

10. any soccer player pretty much (group award)
post #142 of 168
btw, never understand the bonds vitriol.

he juiced in the juice era, yes, but always played hard, even after getting a fat contract.
was the only reason to watch san fran for nearly 10 years.
post #143 of 168
Quote:
btw, never understand the bonds vitriol.

he juiced in the juice era, yes, but always played hard, even after getting a fat contract.
was the only reason to watch san fran for nearly 10 years.

+1

And he has given away tons of money and been involved in a lot of community service. No one ever seems to mention that because he won't kiss the media's ass.
post #144 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawson808 View Post
Writing an autobio at 20 is just arrogant.
Actually, it seems a little old by some recent standards.
post #145 of 168
Tim McCarver.
post #146 of 168
+1. just listed him in my top 10.
post #147 of 168
The (un)holy triumverate of Jay Mariotti, Woody Paige, and Skip Bayless.
post #148 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkzzzz View Post
I'd go for a classic douche and nominate Muhhammad Ibn Ali.


Classic D-bags:

Boxing-
George Foreman in his prime
Liston
Frazier post boxing
Norton in prime
Duran in prime
Tyson
Holmes in prime
Muhammad Ali at various points but consistently with women until retirement

Basketball-
Rodman
X.McDaniel
World B
T.Hardaway
MArvin Barnes
Johnny Reb
Maurice Lucas
Rick Barry
LARRY BIRD still!
Kevin Johnson as he taunted Magic with the words F****t
Wilt
Kareem until retirement
Red A.
Larry Brown
Dan Issel
Rick Mahorn with Pistons & Bullets, not Sixers
Charles Barkley
Spencer Haywood to this day.
MJ
ARTEST

Football
The '85-87 Chicago Bears
post #149 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
And Clemens surges back into the lead!


http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...r_fling_w.html
Roger's been a very busy boy. Now he's linked to John Daly's ex-wife.
post #150 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post
Benni Raich, slalom artist Alex Wurz, Test driver in F1
What did poor old Wurtz do to make the scumbag list?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Biggest Douchebag in Sports?