or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments FW08
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments FW08 - Page 6

post #76 of 1517
Hey Guys,

Angelo was just here, visiting our store for the first time. I told him about the anxiety level regarding the web site pics and mine and he told me to tell you that he would get it finished in a week or so. They have been so busy getting the S/S 09 collection together for Pitti and others. It's a crazy time of year for designers.
So, please be patient, we'll bring it to you and you will be pleased. Thanks!

Gary
post #77 of 1517
Maybe THERE IS NO F/W 08! [img]dramatic_hamster[/img]
post #78 of 1517
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife View Post
Maybe THERE IS NO F/W 08!

[img]dramatic_hamster[/img]

Fixed:
post #79 of 1517
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife View Post
Maybe THERE IS NO F/W 08!

[img]dramatic_hamster[/img]

[.youtube]rick_roll[/youtube]
post #80 of 1517
Hey I'm a new EG fan. Can anyone tell what color that herringbone bedford is for the fall? Is it charcoal or brown? Is it the same color from last season. The herringbone bedford from last season I thought was amazing and would like to buy one this fall.
post #81 of 1517
The Bedford in Herringbone will be Charcoal.

The other fabrics that will be available are;

Olive Cotton Whipcord
Dark Navy Cotton Whipcord
Dark Navy Flannel Wool
Charcoal Flannel Wool
Dark Navy Wool Serge ( We bought this )
Grey Heather Sweater Knit
Tan Heather Sweater Knit ( We bought this )

As I did last year, I will be accepting pre-orders for any of the selections we chose and if anyone wants a Charcoal or any other fabric, I will try to secure one for you. Thanks!

Gary



Quote:
Originally Posted by adamha21 View Post
Hey I'm a new EG fan. Can anyone tell what color that herringbone bedford is for the fall? Is it charcoal or brown? Is it the same color from last season. The herringbone bedford from last season I thought was amazing and would like to buy one this fall.
post #82 of 1517
Are these going to be lined like the FW 06 jawns or unlined like last FW ?
post #83 of 1517
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by drink8648 View Post
Olive Cotton Whipcord Dark Navy Cotton Whipcord Dark Navy Flannel Wool Charcoal Flannel Wool Dark Navy Wool Serge ( We bought this )
Gary, what's the difference between the whipcord, flannel wool, and wool serge? I've looked it up on Wikipedia, but still don't have a good sense of the differences.
post #84 of 1517
Hey Gary,

Thanks for the super quick response. Now here is my question. You said the bedford would be charcoal...

Is that the same color that is shown here..

http://www.hypefly.com/bedford-herringbone/

With internet pictures its hard to clarify between brown and dark charcoal sometimes...

Also, how much for a pre order? Full price or deposit?

Thanks for the help.
post #85 of 1517
I think this description from that site may give a hint as to the color: "Engineered Garments bedford gray/charcoal heringbone is a much anticipated jacket that displays classy, yet casual style."
post #86 of 1517
Oops my bad, that article itself says that the jacket is a charcoal one that is pictured.... I had looked at numerous pics on the net and the other ones didn't say what color it was....Question answered! Now about those pre orders....
post #87 of 1517
David,

Whipcord is Twill. A diagonal weave that has a deep ribbed affect. Typically used in overcoats.
Flannel is a loosely woven worsted wool that has a soft surface texture.
Serge is a fine twill worsted fabric.





Quote:
Originally Posted by timpoblete View Post
Gary, what's the difference between the whipcord, flannel wool, and wool serge? I've looked it up on Wikipedia, but still don't have a good sense of the differences.
post #88 of 1517
Yes, it is charcoal as it is described. We will sell it for $450.00 Last year I took a non-refundable 50% deposit. Let me know of your choice and size by PM. Thanks! Gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamha21 View Post
Hey Gary, Thanks for the super quick response. Now here is my question. You said the bedford would be charcoal... Is that the same color that is shown here.. http://www.hypefly.com/bedford-herringbone/ With internet pictures its hard to clarify between brown and dark charcoal sometimes... Also, how much for a pre order? Full price or deposit? Thanks for the help.
post #89 of 1517
They will be unlined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife View Post
Are these going to be lined like the FW 06 jawns or unlined like last FW ?
post #90 of 1517
What's the sizing like on this years harringbone bedford?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments FW08