or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments FW08
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Engineered Garments FW08 - Page 74

post #1096 of 1517
not EG, but related - anyone know where i can find something similar to those crazy scarves from UNIS that are being sold at Stuart & Wright (other than S&W)? they're too pricey for my taste but i love the designs.
post #1097 of 1517
That varsity knit cardigan looks mighty fine but is it really that boxy as it looks? Seems like a quite unfortunate trend with EG - great looking pieces in short&boxy cuts. In my opinion of course; I'm a tall, skinny and insecure person.
post #1098 of 1517
For winter I want to get a wool EG jacket and I don't know whether to get the duffle or wool field jacket. Does anyone own either? How's the fit? I usually take a medium. TIA.
post #1099 of 1517
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpoblete View Post
From the 21ème Blog (hommedeguerre from SuFu is the photographer). Xin Wang, Student. Blackbird Ballard, Seattle, WA. 25-Octobre-2008 Really like how the Norfolk is used in this one. The shoes I'm not a fan of, but they work in the overall scheme of the fit.
awesome jacket, who makes it? I don't think it's from EG.
post #1100 of 1517
Its EG's Norfolk jacket, which they left out of A/W 08's collection. Hopefully it returns soon.
post #1101 of 1517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchee View Post
For winter I want to get a wool EG jacket and I don't know whether to get the duffle or wool field jacket. Does anyone own either? How's the fit? I usually take a medium. TIA.

I was also debating on which one to purchase and i decided on the wool field coat. I fit of both jackets are similar however, i liked the rugged look, if that makes sense of the field coat. The duffel is nice but its a bit too plain for my taste..although a very nice jacket. Im about to post a picture of me wearing one on the other EG post.
post #1102 of 1517
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamha21 View Post
Its EG's Norfolk jacket, which they left out of A/W 08's collection. Hopefully it returns soon.

yeah I like this one more than the bedford
post #1103 of 1517
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamha21 View Post
Its EG's Norfolk jacket, which they left out of A/W 08's collection. Hopefully it returns soon.

yeah, i have no idea why they left out the norfolk this year.
post #1104 of 1517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyleaf View Post
I was also debating on which one to purchase and i decided on the wool field coat. I fit of both jackets are similar however, i liked the rugged look, if that makes sense of the field coat. The duffel is nice but its a bit too plain for my taste..although a very nice jacket. Im about to post a picture of me wearing one on the other EG post.

Maybe it's plain from a distance, but the EG duffel is details galore up close. A bit too much IMO.
post #1105 of 1517
Are Norwegian Army Pants still available anywhere? I have not read the whole thread or the related ones, but can not seem to find them online.

Thanks,
post #1106 of 1517
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEWSINATOR View Post
Are Norwegian Army Pants still available anywhere? I have not read the whole thread or the related ones, but can not seem to find them online.

Thanks,

Nowhere online but Bloomingdales NY had green and black ones when I was there Wednesday. I know SF and LA have them too. U&I in Montreal has the blue ones.
post #1107 of 1517
Yup, I remember seeing the black norwegian army pants at bloomingdales soho in 30,32, and 34 I believe and the green either in 32 or 34.
post #1108 of 1517
Thread Starter 
Yeah, the SF Bloomie's had both Norwegian Army Pants, although in significantly more sizes in black than olive.
post #1109 of 1517
Where can i get the grey shawl cardigan in medium ?
post #1110 of 1517
Does anyone have measurements on any of the cinch back pants?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Engineered Garments FW08