or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Raffaelle Caruso Models
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Raffaelle Caruso Models - Page 3

post #31 of 232
Incredible!!!!
post #32 of 232
WOW.
post #33 of 232
Thank you for the kind reactions.

The Old Cotton is actually a solaro-like cotton from Drapers (see pictures below). The buttons are mop.



post #34 of 232
I just looked at similar Caruso suit in "old cotton" yesterday but wasn't crazy about the color (sand) or the sheen it had. This blue cotton doesn't seem to have the same sheen though.
post #35 of 232
Beautiful. where did you get the MTM from?


Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Thank you for the kind reactions.

The Old Cotton is actually a solaro-like cotton from Drapers (see pictures below). The buttons are mop.



post #36 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy View Post
I just looked at similar Caruso suit in "old cotton" yesterday but wasn't crazy about the color (sand) or the sheen it had. This blue cotton doesn't seem to have the same sheen though.

Perhaps it's from the same bunch, since it does react quite enthusiastically to different light situations. The mop buttons do the same thing, so you actually get like five suits for the price of one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon8 View Post
Beautiful. where did you get the MTM from?

From this store (in The Netherlands): www.fransboone.nl. (Formerly Immanuel1970, like it says on the label.)
post #37 of 232
This one is OTR. Mid grey flanel with chalk-stripes. I don't know which line it is from.













post #38 of 232
Love everything except for the jetted pockets.
post #39 of 232
Wow, great stuff. Is there a suit pr0n thread? These should kick it off.
post #40 of 232
Last one. This one is a fully lined, brown (!) casual autumn/winter suit, made from 94% wool and 6% cashmere, with horn buttons. The fabric (is that the right English term?) is from Lanificio Puro Tessuto.

It started with this:







And this is the result (first one is for the pr0n-experience - she'll take it off):































post #41 of 232
Very nice! I also have a few suits from Caruso but never considered MTM by them, some of their cuts already fit me quite well off the rack. I like the fabric of this one, you know what weight it is?
post #42 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy View Post
Very nice! I also have a few suits from Caruso but never considered MTM by them, some of their cuts already fit me quite well off the rack. I like the fabric of this one, you know what weight it is?

310g. I think that's 11oz.
post #43 of 232
NOBD,

What do they start at for MTM? Not a big fan of the button fly though.
post #44 of 232
These look lovely. Though the pick stitched front darts on the cotton suit crack me up!
post #45 of 232
which line of Caruso are you guys talking about? I tried EU48, definitely fits larger than RLBL 38. Pants might fit slimmer, but definitely not jacket.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Raffaelle Caruso Models