or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Raffaelle Caruso Models
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Raffaelle Caruso Models - Page 10

post #136 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Sneak preview. The colours are a bit off. When it's here, I'll take some pictures myself. And yes: just two sleeve buttons...


two sleeve buttons is the ish
post #137 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
You're going to make me cry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Hope so!

The fact that you went ahead and put 2 buttons on that beautiful cuff already has me choking up.
post #138 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
The fact that you went ahead and put 2 buttons on that beautiful cuff already has me choking up.

Does this help?

post #139 of 236
^ The rest of the Pack look sharp, but what the hell happened to Frank? Did the airline lose his luggage or something?
post #140 of 236
What stores in the NYC area sell Caruso? I'd heard Neiman Marcus, but didn't see any at the one in White Plains.
post #141 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

post #142 of 236
That looks great.
post #143 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post
That looks great.

Thanks, Kaplan.


A few more pics...




Breast pocket:




Hip (?) pocket:




Lapels:




Button "Corno":




Inside:




Label:




Pure Linen...



... not:




TWO sleeve buttons:








Back lapels:




Inside sleeve:




Inside-out, front:




Inside-out, back:




Canvas:




Detail inside:




Booklet:

post #144 of 236
Nice photos. Makes me want to find out which country I have to travel to in order to have some MTM Caruso made up. Sweden will probably be easiest.

Is your coat's shoulder totally unpadded? I tried out two Caruso coats from Yoox, but returned them as they both had slightly padded shoulders (they were returned due to some fit issues as well).
post #145 of 236
Nice!
post #146 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post
Nice photos. Makes me want to find out which country I have to travel to in order to have some MTM Caruso made up. Sweden will probably be easiest.

Thanks. I know a country...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post
Is your coat's shoulder totally unpadded? I tried out two Caruso coats from Yoox, but returned them as they both had slightly padded shoulders (they were returned due to some fit issues as well).

No, it has two thin layers of felt-like material. I'm not sure why actually; I'll ask.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Nice!

Thanks, Parker.
post #147 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Thanks. I know a country...

Does it have windmills, tulips and clogs? Or are you thinking of the mother country?

Either way, travelling there just for that is unlikely. Sweden on the other hand is just a short drive away so I really should try it out soon.
post #148 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post
Does it have windmills, tulips and clogs? Or are you thinking of the mother country?

Either way, travelling there just for that is unlikely. Sweden on the other hand is just a short drive away so I really should try it out soon.

Your first guess. I understand that's not a practical option.
post #149 of 236
Very nice SC, love every aspect except the 2 buttons
post #150 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim_horton View Post
What stores in the NYC area sell Caruso? I'd heard Neiman Marcus, but didn't see any at the one in White Plains.

there is a small store on 3rd ave. between 47th and 48th that sells Caruso. This guy is more like discount seller so size and style varies from time to time. Funny Italian guy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Raffaelle Caruso Models